Product HighlightsThe TRUE FUSE-1800 Horizontal Leg Curl has been designed with a 15-degree angle between the chest and thigh pads reduce lower back stress while using; users can adjust resistance easily.
Product Details for the TRUE FUSE-1800 Horizontal Leg Curl
TRUE FUSE-1800 Horizontal Leg Curl
The TRUE FUSE-1800 Horizontal Leg Curl is the perfect choice for hotels and resorts, corporate fitness centers, police and fire agencies, apartment and condominium complexes, personal training studios or any facility where space and budget are limited.
Designed with a 15-degree angle between the chest and thigh pads reduce lower back stress while using; users can adjust resistance easily. Ergonomically located handles with contoured grips provide more support during exercise.
The TRUE FUSE line of selectorized single station products encompass a modern and comprehensive 16 piece strength conditioning system, designed to meet the space, budget, and performance demands of today’s commercial fitness facilities.
- Chest and thigh pads angled at 15º for proper alignment during exercise movements
- Five position ankle pad to accommodate a wide range of users
- Heavy-duty pivot arm assembly with sealed bearings off-set for easy entry and exit of the machine
- Ergonomically located handles with contoured grips to provide more support during exercise
COMMERCIAL QUALITY AND RELIABILTY
Backed by 35 years in the industry, structural testing of 500,000 cycles at or above maximum
catalog weight, meets ASTM and EN-957 Industry Standards, and supported by a worldwide network of
authorized Sales and Service Representatives.
PREMIUM PARTS AND RUGGED CONSTRUCTION
Military spec lubricated cables, solid steel pivot axles with lifetime lubricated sealed bearings for
friction free movement, high grade frame bolts and zinc plated hardware to prevent corrosion
and heavy duty magnetic selector pin.
UNILATERAL CONVERGING AND DIVERGING MOVEMENTS
Greater muscle recruitment and more efficient workouts through full articulation of shoulder and elbow joints;
available on Shoulder Press, Chest Press, Lat Pulldown, and Seated Row machines.
WEIGHT STACK AND INCREMENTAL ADDER-WEIGHT OPTIONS
Fully enclosed and accessible weight stack from seated position allows user to adjust resistance with a simple flip of lever.
AESTHETIC AND FUNCTIONAL DESIGN
Low profile, space efficient foot prints with easy entry and exits, molded and contoured pads,
and numbered adjustment labels at all adjustment points for precise positioning.
TRUE FUSE-1800 Horizontal Leg Curl w/170 lb weight stack, TRUE FUSE-1800 Horizontal Leg Curl w/250 lb weight stack
- 10 Years: Frame Components and Welds excluding coatings
- 5 Years: Bronze Bushings, Sealed Rotating Bearings, Pulleys, Weight plates and Guide Rods excluding coatings
- 1 Year: Labor, Cables, Linear Bearings and Shafts and all other components not mentioned elsewhere in this warranty
- 90 Days: Normal wear parts including but not limited to labels, upholstered pads and grips