Product HighlightsThe TRUE FUSE-1400 Abdominal machine features an easy entry and exit design with a 4 position adjustable roller pad, dual hand grips, and contoured lumbar pad for pelvic stabilization and enhanced isolation of the abdominal region.
Product Details for the TRUE FUSE-1400 Abdominal
TRUE FUSE-1400 Abdominal
The TRUE FUSE-1400 Abdominal machine features an easy entry and exit design with a 4 position adjustable roller pad, dual hand grips, and contoured lumbar pad for pelvic stabilization and enhanced isolation of the abdominal region. The 4 position adjustable roller pad and angled lumbar pad provides for proper alignment and support throughout entire range of motion
Like the rest of the FUSE Series, all adjustments are and clearly labeled to provide users with extreme ease of use and allow transitions between exercises to be quick and smooth.
- Five position seat uses four-bar linkage with gas cylinder assist for stable, low friction adjustments.
- Four position adjustable roller pad with dual hand grips allows users to determine range of motion best suited to their individual needs.
- Contoured lumbar pad encourages pelvic stabilization and isolation of abdominal region. Low seat frame and open design for ease of entry and exit of machine.
COMMERCIAL QUALITY AND RELIABILTY
Backed by 35 years in the industry, structural testing of 500,000 cycles at or above maximum
catalog weight, meets ASTM and EN-957 Industry Standards, and supported by a worldwide network of
authorized Sales and Service Representatives.
PREMIUM PARTS AND RUGGED CONSTRUCTION
Military spec lubricated cables, solid steel pivot axles with lifetime lubricated sealed bearings for
friction free movement, high grade frame bolts and zinc plated hardware to prevent corrosion
and heavy duty magnetic selector pin.
UNILATERAL CONVERGING AND DIVERGING MOVEMENTS
Greater muscle recruitment and more efficient workouts through full articulation of shoulder and elbow joints;
available on Shoulder Press, Chest Press, Lat Pulldown, and Seated Row machines.
WEIGHT STACK AND INCREMENTAL ADDER-WEIGHT OPTIONS
Fully enclosed and accessible weight stack from seated position allows user to adjust resistance with a simple flip of lever.
AESTHETIC AND FUNCTIONAL DESIGN
Low profile, space efficient foot prints with easy entry and exits, molded and contoured pads,
and numbered adjustment labels at all adjustment points for precise positioning.
- Footprint: 46" x 35" x 63" (117 cm x 89 cm x 160 cm)
- Machine Weight (standard): 413 lbs / 187 kg
- Machine Weight (w/Optional Weight Stack): 493 lbs / 223 kg
- 4 bar linkage seat adjustments with gas cylinder assist
- QR code linked to online instructional video
- Full color step-by step exercise chart
- Unique height adjustment guides
- Accessory tray with integrated cup and towel holders
TRUE FUSE-1400 Abdominal w/170 lb weight stack, TRUE FUSE-1400 Abdominal w/250 lb weight stack
- 10 Years: Frame Components and Welds excluding coatings
- 5 Years: Bronze Bushings, Sealed Rotating Bearings, Pulleys, Weight plates and Guide Rods excluding coatings
- 1 Year: Labor, Cables, Linear Bearings and Shafts and all other components not mentioned elsewhere in this warranty
- 90 Days: Normal wear parts including but not limited to labels, upholstered pads and grips