Product HighlightsThe TRUE FUSE-1300 Low Back Extension machine features a 4 position adjustable roller pad and angled lumbar pad for proper alignment and support throughout entire range of motion.
Product Details for the TRUE FUSE-1300 Low Back Extension
TRUE FUSE-1300 Low Back Extension
The TRUE FUSE-1300 Low Back Extension machine features a 4 position adjustable roller pad and angled lumbar pad for proper alignment and support throughout entire range of motion. Easy entry and exit design features 4 position adjustable roller pad, angled lumbar pad, and dual position foot rest for proper alignment and support during exercise.
Like the rest of the FUSE Series, all adjustments are and clearly labeled to provide users with extreme ease of use and allow transitions between exercises to be quick and smooth.
- Four position adjustable roller pad and angled lumbar pad for proper alignment and support throughout entire range of motion.
- Dual position foot rests provide torso stabilization for wide range of users.
- Low seat frame and open design for ease of entry and exit of machine.
COMMERCIAL QUALITY AND RELIABILTY
Backed by 35 years in the industry, structural testing of 500,000 cycles at or above maximum
catalog weight, meets ASTM and EN-957 Industry Standards, and supported by a worldwide network of
authorized Sales and Service Representatives.
PREMIUM PARTS AND RUGGED CONSTRUCTION
Military spec lubricated cables, solid steel pivot axles with lifetime lubricated sealed bearings for
friction free movement, high grade frame bolts and zinc plated hardware to prevent corrosion
and heavy duty magnetic selector pin.
UNILATERAL CONVERGING AND DIVERGING MOVEMENTS
Greater muscle recruitment and more efficient workouts through full articulation of shoulder and elbow joints;
available on Shoulder Press, Chest Press, Lat Pulldown, and Seated Row machines.
WEIGHT STACK AND INCREMENTAL ADDER-WEIGHT OPTIONS
Fully enclosed and accessible weight stack from seated position allows user to adjust resistance with a simple flip of lever.
AESTHETIC AND FUNCTIONAL DESIGN
Low profile, space efficient foot prints with easy entry and exits, molded and contoured pads,
and numbered adjustment labels at all adjustment points for precise positioning.
TRUE FUSE-1300 Low Back Extension w/170 lb weight stack, TRUE FUSE-1300 Low Back Extension w/250 lb weight stack
- 10 Years: Frame Components and Welds excluding coatings
- 5 Years: Bronze Bushings, Sealed Rotating Bearings, Pulleys, Weight plates and Guide Rods excluding coatings
- 1 Year: Labor, Cables, Linear Bearings and Shafts and all other components not mentioned elsewhere in this warranty
- 90 Days: Normal wear parts including but not limited to labels, upholstered pads and grips