Product HighlightsThe TRUE FUSE-1000 Pec Fly / Rear Delt machine includes a 5 position seat assembly, which uses a four-bar linkage with gas cylinder assist for stable, low friction adjustments.
Product Details for the TRUE FUSE-1000 Pec Fly / Rear Delt
TRUE FUSE-1000 Pec Fly / Rear Delt
The TRUE FUSE-1000 Pec Fly / Rear Delt machine includes a 5 position seat assembly, which uses a four-bar linkage with gas cylinder assist for stable, low friction adjustments. The space efficient dual function design features 7 adjustment positions, angled hand grips, and pivoting exercise arms to accommodate a wide range of users. And, the FUSE-100 Pec Fly / Rear Delt machine’s weight stack is conveniently located for easy access and to minimize floor space requirements.
Like the rest of the FUSE Series, all adjustments are and clearly labeled to provide users with extreme ease of use and allow transitions between exercises to be quick and smooth.
- Five position seat uses four-bar linkage with gas cylinder assist for stable, low friction adjustments.
- Seven position arm adjustment provides full range of motion for both Pectoral Fly and Rear Deltoid movements.
- Dual-position handles with angled grips pivot to replicate fluid dumbbell movements.
- Weight stack conveniently located for easy access and to minimize floor space requirements.
COMMERCIAL QUALITY AND RELIABILTY
Backed by 35 years in the industry, structural testing of 500,000 cycles at or above maximum
catalog weight, meets ASTM and EN-957 Industry Standards, and supported by a worldwide network of
authorized Sales and Service Representatives.
PREMIUM PARTS AND RUGGED CONSTRUCTION
Military spec lubricated cables, solid steel pivot axles with lifetime lubricated sealed bearings for
friction free movement, high grade frame bolts and zinc plated hardware to prevent corrosion
and heavy duty magnetic selector pin.
UNILATERAL CONVERGING AND DIVERGING MOVEMENTS
Greater muscle recruitment and more efficient workouts through full articulation of shoulder and elbow joints;
available on Shoulder Press, Chest Press, Lat Pulldown, and Seated Row machines.
WEIGHT STACK AND INCREMENTAL ADDER-WEIGHT OPTIONS
Fully enclosed and accessible weight stack from seated position allows user to adjust resistance with a simple flip of lever.
AESTHETIC AND FUNCTIONAL DESIGN
Low profile, space efficient foot prints with easy entry and exits, molded and contoured pads,
and numbered adjustment labels at all adjustment points for precise positioning.
TRUE FUSE-1000 Pec Fly / Rear Delt w/170 lb weight stack, TRUE FUSE-1000 Pec Fly / Rear Delt w/250 lb weight stack
- 10 Years: Frame Components and Welds excluding coatings
- 5 Years: Bronze Bushings, Sealed Rotating Bearings, Pulleys, Weight plates and Guide Rods excluding coatings
- 1 Year: Labor, Cables, Linear Bearings and Shafts and all other components not mentioned elsewhere in this warranty
- 90 Days: Normal wear parts including but not limited to labels, upholstered pads and grips