Product HighlightsThe TRUE FUSE-0800 Deltoid Raise features Independently-operating dual press arms, and the seat and chest pads are angled at 5 degrees for proper ergonomic and support.
Product Details for the TRUE FUSE-0800 Deltoid Raise
TRUE FUSE-0800 Deltoid Raise
The TRUE FUSE-0800 Deltoid Raise is the perfect choice for hotels and resorts, corporate fitness centers, police and fire agencies, apartment and condominium complexes, personal training studios or any facility where space and budget are limited.
The TRUE FUSE-0800 Deltoid Raise features Independently-operating dual press arms. This allows your users to bilaterally or unilaterally train deltoid, trapezius and supraspinatus muscles.
The TRUE FUSE line of selectorized single station products encompass a modern and comprehensive 16 piece strength conditioning system, designed to meet the space, budget, and performance demands of today’s commercial fitness facilities.
- Five position seat uses four-bar linkage with gas cylinder assist for
stable, low friction adjustments
- Seat and chest pads angled 5 degrees for proper ergonomics
- Dual press arms operate independently allowing users to choose from
unilateral and bilateral training
COMMERCIAL QUALITY AND RELIABILTY
Backed by 35 years in the industry, structural testing of 500,000 cycles at or above maximum
catalog weight, meets ASTM and EN-957 Industry Standards, and supported by a worldwide network of
authorized Sales and Service Representatives.
PREMIUM PARTS AND RUGGED CONSTRUCTION
Military spec lubricated cables, solid steel pivot axles with lifetime lubricated sealed bearings for
friction free movement, high grade frame bolts and zinc plated hardware to prevent corrosion
and heavy duty magnetic selector pin.
UNILATERAL CONVERGING AND DIVERGING MOVEMENTS
Greater muscle recruitment and more efficient workouts through full articulation of shoulder and elbow joints;
available on Shoulder Press, Chest Press, Lat Pulldown, and Seated Row machines.
WEIGHT STACK AND INCREMENTAL ADDER-WEIGHT OPTIONS
Fully enclosed and accessible weight stack from seated position allows user to adjust resistance with a simple flip of lever.
AESTHETIC AND FUNCTIONAL DESIGN
Low profile, space efficient foot prints with easy entry and exits, molded and contoured pads,
and numbered adjustment labels at all adjustment points for precise positioning.
- Footprint: 35” L x 44” W x 57” H /88.9 cm x 111.76 cm x 144.78 cm
- Machine Weight: 368 lbs / 167 kg; 448 lbs / 204 kg
- Weight Stack Options: 170 lbs / 77 kg; 250 lbs / 113 kg
- Five position seat uses four-bar linkage with gas cylinder assist for stable, low friction adjustments
- Seat and chest pads angled 5 degrees for proper ergonomics and support
- Dual press arms operate independently allowing users to choose from unilateral and bilateral training
- Integrated towel holder and accessory tray with cup holder
- Powder coat finish available in standard silver or white with custom color options.
- Twelve standard vinyl seat color options with custom colors also available.
TRUE FUSE-0800 Deltoid Raise w/170 lb weight stack, TRUE FUSE-0800 Deltoid Raise w/250 lb weight stack
- 10 Years: Frame Components and Welds excluding coatings
- 5 Years: Bronze Bushings, Sealed Rotating Bearings, Pulleys, Weight plates and Guide Rods excluding coatings
- 1 Year: Labor, Cables, Linear Bearings and Shafts and all other components not mentioned elsewhere in this warranty
- 90 Days: Normal wear parts including but not limited to labels, upholstered pads and grips