Product HighlightsThe TuffStuff PPD-801Multi-Press is available at Commercial Fitness Superstore. Multi-purpose bench and press for flat, incline, and shoulder presses.
Product Details for the TuffStuff PPD-801 Multi-Press – Proformance Plus Series
TuffStuff PPD-801 Multi-Press – Proformance Plus Series
The TuffStuff PPD-801 Multi-Press is a selectorized multi-purpose bench and press bar, eaily adjustable for flat, incline and shoulder presses. The TuffStuff PPD-801Multi-Press offers multiple grip handles on the press bar, allowing the user to vary their exercises and muscle isolation. Roller guide carriage allows easy bench adjustment.
The TuffStuff PPD-801 Multi Press has been built to commercial specifications, and designed to require minimal maintenance – it’s an ideal investment for any multi-family facility (such as condominiums and apartments), hotels, corporate wellness centers, and commercial gyms.
All frame tubing is fabricated from industrial grade, 11 gauge steel and then finished with an aesthetically pleasing, baked-on platinum silver powder coating which is resistant to dings and scratches. Steel cables are rated at 2,200 lbs., and deliver a smooth and secure feel. Pulleys and cables are configured to a 2:1 ratio which effectively doubles the total amount of force to 400 lbs. 220 lb. steel weight stack includes a fully shrouded weight stack to ensure clothing or body parts never make contact with the moving parts inside.
- Multi-purpose bench and press bar easily adjusts for flat, incline and shoulder presses
- Multiple grip handles on the press arm allow for variation of exercises and muscle isolation
- Roller-glide carriage allows easy bench adjustment
- 220 lbs. steel weight stack with add-on weight system
- Built dimensions: 55 x 77 x 57 in/140 x 196 x 145 cm
- Weight: 550 lb/249 kg
- Heavy duty 2" x 4" 11-gauge oval steel frames combined with 2" 11-gauge round tubing accents
- All welded construction by inert-gas MIG welding confirming with all Structural Welding Code - Steel Standards and Specifications
- Sealed 2" roller bearings and 1" diameter solid steel axle encased in machined housing on all primary pivot points
- 1" solid steel axles with 1" bronze oil lite bushings on all secondary pivot points
- 4-1/2" and 3-1/2" diameter fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys with sealed bearings enclosed in protective steel covers
- High density EMR Urethane foam padding with double-stitched upholstery secured to 3/4" plywood backing
- Electrostatic powder coat finish in Platinum Sparkle with Charcoal accents (other color options available for additional charge)
- USA-Made/Certified 2200 lbs. 3/16" military-spec nylon coated cable
- Magnetically secured selector pins and steel weight stacks are easily accessible from seated position
- 3/4" precision ground, hard chrome finish, solid steel guide rods
- Composite SMC safety weight stack enclosures with decorative built-in storage compartment cover
- Biomechanically designed 7-gauge steel cams provide proper resistance curves throughout full range of motion
- Thermoplastic rubber handgrips secured with aluminum end caps for durability and improved feel
- Protective rubber stabilizer feet with anchoring holes provided on all machines
- 220 lb. weight stack (Optional 295 lb. weight stack available)
TuffStuff PPD-801 Multi-Press with 220 lb. Weight Stack, TuffStuff PPD-801 Multi-Press with 295 lb. Weight Stack
- Structural main frames, welds, cams and weight plates 10 years
- Pivot bearings, pulleys, bushings, guide rods and gas shocks: 5 years
- Linear bearings and pull-pin components: 1 year
- Upholstry, cables, finish and rubber grips: 6 months
- All Other Parts, not mentioned, one year from the date of delivery to the original purcaser.