Product HighlightsThe TuffStuff CG-9503 Multi Press is a selectorized multi chest press machine - and the perfect multi-press choice for your facility. The CG-9503 offers a unique, multi-position bench, allowing for a variety of press exercises.
Product Details for the TuffStuff CG-9503 Multi-Press – CalGym Series
TuffStuff CG-9503 Multi-Press – CalGym Series
The TuffStuff CG-9503 Multi Press is a selectorized multi chest press machine – and the perfect multi-press choice for your facility. The CG-9503 offers a unique, multi-position bench, allowing for a variety of press exercises.
The TuffStuff CG-9503 Multi Press features a multi-position bench and pressing arm adjustments, and a 200 lb. selectorized weight stack. The weight stack is adjustable in 10 lb. increments via a selector pin Smooth operation and small incremental weight jumps is useful for those rehabilitating the shoulder joints.
The CG-9503 Multi Press has been built to commercial specifications, and designed to require minimal maintenance – it’s an ideal investment for any multi-family facility (such as condominiums and apartments), hotels & resorts, corporate fitness & wellness centers, police & fire agencies, personal training studios and commercial gyms – or any facility where space and budget are limited.
The CG-9503 frame is crafted from 11 gauge 2” x 4” oval steel tubing and round 2” x 2” steel tubing, and finished with a chip resistant, platinum sparkle powder coat. The seat and bench features a high density EMR urethane foam padding covered with black, double stitched upholstery, and has a 3/4” plywood backing to withstand the combined weight of user and stack. Finally, the CFG-9503 includes a 200 lb. weight stack, 2,200 lb. capacity cables, nylon pulley wheels with sealed bearings, and polished solid steel guide rods. For added safety, all CalGym weight stacks are fully shrouded.
- Unique multi-position bench allows for variety of press exercises
- Smooth roller style seat assembly offers quick and easy transition between flat, incline, and shoulder press movements
- Multiple grip design provides greater user comfort and variety
- Adjustable press bar with ergonomic handles ensures a custom fit
- 200 lbs. steel weight stack.
- Installation: Fits through 36” wide door pre-assembled
- Frames: MIG welded and bolted for long lasting durability bolted for long lasting durability
- 200 lb. weight stack
- Built dimensions: 73 x 59 x 59 in/185 x 150 x 150 cm
- Weight: 540 lb/245 kg
- Heavy duty 2” x 4” 11-gauge oval steel frames with a combination of 2” round tubing.
- Sealed 2” roller bearings and 1” diameter solid steel axle encased in machined housing on all primary pivot points.
- 1” solid steel axles with 1” bronze oil lite bushings on all secondary pivot points.
- 4-1/2” and 3-1/2” diameter fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys with sealed bearings enclosed in protective steel covers.
- High density EMR Urethane foam padding with double-stitched upholstery (black) secured to 3/4” plywood backing.
- Powder coat finish in Platinum Sparkle with Charcoal accents (custom color available for additional charge).
- USA-Made/Certified 2200 lbs. 3/16” military-spec nylon coated cable.
- 3/4” precision ground, hard chrome finish, solid steel guide rods.
- Thermoplastic rubber handgrips secured with aluminum end caps for durability and improved feel.
- Steel weight stack enclosures with decorative built-in storage compartment cover.
- Protective rubber stabilizer feet with anchoring holes provided on all machines.
- Structural main frames, welds, cams and weight plates 10 years
- Pivot bearings, pulleys, bushings, guide rods and gas shocks: 2 years
- Linear bearings and pull-pin components: 1 year
- Upholstery, cables, finish and rubber grips: 6 months
- All Other Parts, not mentioned, one year from the date of delivery to the original purchaser.