Product HighlightsThe TuffStuff Adjustable Smith Machine is built with self-aligning linear bearing Smith press that is counter-balanced to zero for optimal results. The PPL-900 Smith Machine is equipped with fully-adjustable spring action catch/stopper, this machine is designed to provide enhanced safety.
Product Details for the TuffStuff PPL-900 Smith Machine – Commercial Proformance Plus Series
TuffStuff PPL-900 Smith Machine – Commercial Proformance Plus Series
The TuffStuff PPL-900 Smith Machine is one of the Proformance Plus commercial strength series pieces of strength equipment. The TuffStuff Performance Plus Plate Load Line gives the user an ergonomical setting of a machine without the boundaries of a selectorized weight stack. The PPL-900 features a self aligning linear bearing Smith press system counter-balanced to 10lb. starting weight. It also features a 1500lbs. load capacity Olympic Smith bar with 47″ inside grip width, built in Olympic weight storage, and fully adjustable spring action safety catches.
The Proformance Plus commercial strength series combines 40 years of engineering excellence with modern visual styling to deliver a collection of equipment designed to exceed all expectations. Proformance Plus is the best choice in strength equipment for Health Clubs, Hospitality, Schools, Military, GSA, Hospitals, HOA’s and Corporate Wellness. Striking design elements, superior biomechanics and modern aesthetics blend seamlessly to create a line of resistance equipment that embodies an “”only the best will do”” philosophy with “”Made in the USA”” quality.
- Self-aligning linear bearing Smith press (47 inches grip width) counter-balanced to zero (0) lb.
- 90-degree path of pressing motion
- Fully adjustable spring action safety catch/stopper
- 1500 lbs. maximum load capacity ob the Smith Press bar
- Built-in Olympic weight storage
- Floor Space: 54"L x 91"W
- Olympic weight plates not included
- Structural main frames, welds, cams and weight plates 10 years
- Pivot bearings, pulleys, bushings, guide rods and gas shocks: 5 years
- Linear bearings and pull-pin components: 1 year
- Upholstry, cables, finish and rubber grips: 6 months
- All Other Parts, not mentioned, one year from the date of delivery to the original purcaser.