TuffStuff PPL-960 Leg Press – Commercial Proformance Plus SeriesRequest a Quote
The TuffStuff PPL-960 Leg Press is designed with an oversized convex footplate design, which assures correct ankle and knee positioning throughout full range of motion. The PPL-960 is also built dual safety catch and release handles and built-in Olympic weight storage.
Product HighlightsThe TuffStuff PPL-960 Leg Press is designed with an oversized convex footplate design, which assures correct ankle and knee positioning throughout full range of motion. The PPL-960 is also built dual safety catch and release handles and built-in Olympic weight storage.
Product Details for the TuffStuff PPL-960 Leg Press – Commercial Proformance Plus Series
TuffStuff PPL-960 Leg Press – Commercial Proformance Plus Series
The TuffStuff PPL-960 Leg Press is designed with an oversized convex footplate design, which assures correct ankle and knee positioning throughout full range of motion. The PPL-960 is also built dual safety catch and release handles and built-in Olympic weight storage. And, the PPL-960 Leg Press also comes with a 14-1/2” weight horn and 7-1/2” top weight horn.
The Proformance Plus commercial strength series combines 40 years of engineering excellence with modern visual styling to deliver a collection of equipment designed to exceed all expectations. Proformance Plus is the best choice in strength equipment for Health Clubs, Hospitality, Schools, Military, GSA, Hospitals, HOA’s and Corporate Wellness. Striking design elements, superior biomechanics and modern aesthetics blend seamlessly to create a line of resistance equipment that embodies an “”only the best will do”” philosophy with “”Made in the USA”” quality.
- Dual self-aligning 1-1/2″ linear bearing system
- 1-1/2″ precision ground tempered steel shaft
- Concave footplate design assures correct leg positioning throughout the range of motion and reduces ankle stress
- Heavy duty back support construction with multiple angle adjustments and adjustable head rest attachment
- Dual safety catch and release handles for safe start and end position
- Built-in Olympic plate holders
- Press plate (weight carriage) starting weight 110 lbs.
- Built dimensions: 104 x 65 x 58 in/264 x 165 x 147 cm
- Shipping Weight: 555 lb/252 kg
- FRAME MATERIALS: Main frame – 2x4” 11-gauge 120 wall oval tubular steel with a combination of 2” round and other 11-gauge tubular steel.
- WELDS: All welded construction conforming with all Structural Welding Code-Steel Standards and Specifications.
- PADDING: High density 1” thick 3 lbs. rebond urethane foam glued to 1” industrial plywood backing, trimmed and formed to exact fit.
- CABLES & BELTS: Cable driven units – USA-Made/Certified 3/16” and 1/4” EXERFLEX PRO® high performance fitness cable rated at 4200 lbs. tensile strength. Belt driven units: reinforced Kevlar® belts, rated at 4400 lbs. tensile strength.
- GUIDE RODS: 3/4” solid steel 1045 (tgp) highly polished hard chrome finish.
- FINISH: Powder coat finish baked at 400ºF and carefully monitored to ensure complete curing.
- FRAME COLORS: Custom two tone finish offers choice of six primary colors combined with Charcoal Texture accents. Custom colors available, please inquire with your sales representative.
- UPHOLSTERY: Premium Bolta Sport vinyl with PreFixx, formulated to resist bacteria, stains, mildew, oil and UV stabilized pigments. Meets most flammability test requirements. All upholsteries are double-stitched with “hidden” borders. Bolta Sport color swatches are available upon request. Sixteen standard colors. Custom colors are available – please inquire with your sales representative.
- ADJUSTMENT PINS: 1/2” and 5/8” push-pull spring loaded solid steel adjustment pins with ultimate load of 9040 lbs. and 46042 psi sheer strength.
- BEARINGS: 1” solid stainless steel pivot axles with non-friction 2” sealed bearings (load rating of 2400 lbs.) internally encased on primary pivots, and oil-impregnated bronze bushings on all secondary pivots.
- PULLEYS: Combination wide grove fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys on belt-driven system and solid aluminum pulleys on cable units.
- CAMS: Charcoal Texture powder coat solid aluminum variable resistance cam designed specifically for each machine.
- FASTENERS: All frame bolts and nuts are 3/8” and 1/2” blue zinc plated grade 8 and up. Meets ANSI specifications.
- CUSTOM STABILIZER FEET: Heavy-duty molded rubber base feet insure stability, prevent equipment movement, and may be bolted to the floor.
- SELECTOR WEIGHT PINS: Weight pins are solid steel, magnetic with ball-end to ensure a tight connection and secure fit. Coiled lanyard helps prevent pin removal and loss.
- WEIGHT STACK: Black painted solid steel weight plates with self aligning low friction sleeves. Weight upgrades available, call for availability.
- Structural main frames, welds, cams and weight plates 10 years
- Pivot bearings, pulleys, bushings, guide rods and gas shocks: 5 years
- Linear bearings and pull-pin components: 1 year
- Upholstry, cables, finish and rubber grips: 6 months
- All Other Parts, not mentioned, one year from the date of delivery to the original purcaser.