TuffStuff CPL-400 Leg Extennsion / Prone Leg Curl Bench – Evolution Series
The TuffStuff CPL-400 Plate Loaded Leg Extension / Prone Leg Curl Bench is one of the fitness products TuffStuff has created to make workouts in your Phoenix Valley home easier or more effective than you ever imagined.
Leg extension exercises isolate and develop the upper leg (quadriceps or quads. The prone leg curl isolates the hamstring muscles in a slightly angled downward position. The CPL-400 is a combo leg machine allows users to perform both types of exercises on one dual-purpose leg trainer.
The TuffStuff CPL-400 Plate Load Leg Extension / Prone Leg Curl Bench has a dual purpose bench that allows for seated leg extension and prone leg curl exercises, an adjustable cam that provides proper strength curve and allows multiple start positions for both exercises and also an adjustable foot-roll to accommodate various leg lengths.
Tuff Stuff’s Light Commercial line of products are the perfect fit for lighter commercial applications such as apartment complexes, personal training studios, hotels, and other locations where you require exceptional build quality, without the need for a full, heavy-duty commercial frame. If your facility’s requirements are of a smaller scale, Tuff Stuff’s Light Commercial line gives you leading edge, high-quality construction, while helping you stay within your budget.
- Dual purpose bench allows seated leg extension and prone leg curl exercises.
- Compact design minimizes bench length and places weight horn closer to user.
- Adjustable cam provides proper strength curve and allows multiple start positions for both exercises.
- Adjustable footroll to accommodate various leg lengths.
- Built-in handles for support and stability.