TRUE XFW-7800 45 Degree Leg Press
The new XFW-7800 45° Leg Press from TRUE Fitness features modern styling and high quality commercial construction. The high capacity weight carriage is angled 45 degrees and includes premium grade linear bearings for optimum performance and durability.
The TRUE XFW-7800 45° Leg Press is an outstanding compound push exercise to target the quadriceps and glutes. This type of plate-loaded machine can be found in even the most hardcore gyms.
TRUE XFW-7800 45° Leg Press allows the lower body to move in a motion similar to the squat while supporting the glutes and upper body. Many lifters find they’re able to move their legs through an increased range of motion and use more weight compared to performing conventional back squats, making this a must-have for your facility.
Back pad with integrated head rest easily adjusts to 7 positions. Wide foot plate with calf provision offers exercise variation. Dual position carriage stops and adjustable 3-position secondary safety stops accommodate a wide range of users.
- Premium grade linear bearings and high capacity weight carriage angled 45 degrees
- Dual-position pivoting carriage stops
- 3-position secondary safety stops allow users to adjust range of motion
- Back pad with integrated head rest easily adjusts to 7 positions
- Wide foot plate with molded rubber non-skid covering and calf raise provision offers secure placement and exercise variation
- Assistance handle in footplate eases entry and exit of machine
- 4 weight storage posts standard