Product HighlightsThe Tuff Stuff Apollo-7400 4-Station Multi Gym System allows for multiple simultaneous users. Workout with together, simultaneously, from three independent 200 lbs. steel weight stacks. The versatility of the AP-7400 4-Station Multi Gym System gives you the luxury of customizing a multi-station or single-station, stand alone configuration that best suits your needs.
Product Details for the Tuff Stuff AP-7400 4-Station Multi Gym System – Commercial Apollo Series
Tuff Stuff AP-7400 4-Station Multi Gym System – Apollo Series
The Tuff Stuff AP-7400 4-Station Multi Gym System is part of the Apollo 7000 series. Ideal for nearly any commercial location, the Tuff Stuff AP-7400 4-Station Multi Gym System uses only the highest quality premium grade material, and allows for multiple simultaneous users from three independent 200 lbs. steel weight stacks – the perfect choice for commercial gym equipment.
For over a quarter of a century, the Tuff Stuff Apollo Series has been the standard against which all other multi-stack gym systems have been measured. The new Tuff Stuff Apollo-7400 4-Station Multi Gym System offers more than just traditional multi-station gyms, the modular design offers versatility allows customization of station positioning that best suits your needs. Integrated on the weight shrouds are exercise placards that provide station description and easy to follow exercise instruction.
The AP-7400 4-Station Multi-Gym features 3-weight stacks, which can be configured to provide six exercise stations teaturing over 50 different exercises. The station positioning itself can also be customized, and includes the AP-70CP centerpost. The AP-7400 Station Multi-Gym system is comprised of the following TuffStuff products:
Ideal For . . .
- Hotels, Motels & Resorts
- Condos/Apartment Complexes
- Fire/Police Stations
- Schools and YMCA’s
- Rehabilitation Centers
- Armed Services
- Home and Office
- Personal Trainer Studios
- Modular versatility allows customization of
- 11-gauge 2”x4” oval and 2” tubular steel frame.
- Durable electro-static powder coat finish in
modern Platinum Sparkle and Cathedral Gray.
- Full-length steel weight shrouds and cover plates
enhance aesthetics and user safety.
- Integrated exercise placards on weight shrouds
provide station description and exercise
- Elevated frame and integrated rubber stabilizer
feet enhance strength and stability.
- Four independent 200 lbs. steel weight stacks
allow multiple simultaneous exercise participation.
AP-71MP Multi Press + AP-71HL High/Low + AP-71LE Leg Extension/Curl + AP-71LP Leg Press
- Built dimensions: 112 x 95 x 84 in (284 x 241 x 213 cm)
- Weight: 1885 lbs. / 855 kg.
- FRAME MATERIALS: Main frame – 2x3” 11-gauge oval tubular steel with a combination of 2x2” round tubing.
- WELDS: All welded construction by inert-gas MIG welding conforming with all Structural Welding Code-Steel Standards and Specifications.
- FINISH: Eight-step electrostatically applied powder coat finish.
- FRAME COLORS: Main frame: Platinum Sparkle Accent: Cathedral Gray
- UPHOLSTERY: Premium grade naugahyde formulated to resist bacteria, stains, mildew and oil. Meets most flammability test requirements. Standard two-tone (Black/Cadet) and double-stitched with “hidden” borders. Custom colors (one-tone) are available – inquire with your sales representative.
- PADDING: High density 2” thick rebond urethane foam glued to 1” industrial plywood backing, trimmed and formed to exact fit.
- ADJUSTMENT PINS: 1/2” push-pull spring loaded solid steel adjustment pins with ultimate load of 9040 lbs. and 46042 psi sheer strength.
- BEARINGS: 1” solid steel pivot axles with non-friction 2” sealed bearings (load rating of 2400 lbs.) internally encased on primary pivots, and oil-impregnated bronze bushings on all secondary pivots.
- GUIDE RODS: 3/4” solid steel 1045 (tgp) highly polished chrome-plated finish.
Light Commercial Warranty
- 10 YEARS: Frames, welds, cams and weight plates.
- 2 YEARS: Bushings, pivot bearings, gas-shocks, pulleys, and guide rods.
- 1 YEAR: Linear bearings and pull-pin components.
- 6 MONTHS: Finish, cables, upholstery,and rubber grips.
- ALL OTHER PARTS: One year from the date of purchase to the original purchaser.
Light Commercial Use: Light Commercial warranty applies only to facilities like hotels, apartment complexes, personal training studios, fire & police stations, etc. where the equipment would be used by no more than 30 people per day.