- 3”x 3” x .120 tubular steel upright posts and 2”x3”x.120 11-gauge tubular steel top/bottom/cross supports utilized for all structural frame assembly to offer and maintain maximum structural integrity.
- 1”, 1-1/4” and 2” .120 (11-gauge) HG round tubing for added structural support and various grip thickness.
- All mounting plate connectors are 3/8” (.360) thick 1018 cold rolled steel.
- Floor mount anchor plates made of 1/4” (.240) HRPO 1018 grade steel.
- TuffStuff’s proprietary electrostatically applied powder coat finish and oven baked to insure durability.
- Grade 5 blue zinc frame bolts used for optimal strength and durability.
- 1/4” 3003 aluminum tread bright step platform for maximum strength and no-slip training.
- TuffStuff Fitness requires the CT-8000B and CT8100E to be bolted securely to a solid and level surface by a licensed contractor.