Product HighlightsThe CT-8310 Squat/Press Station is a perfect option for adding the ability to perform traditional and Olympic barbell exercises.
Product Details for the TuffStuff CT-8310 Squat Press/Racking Station Option – Commercial CT Series
TuffStuff CT-8310 Squat Press/Racking Station Option – CT Series
The CT-8310 Squat/Press Station is a perfect option for adding the ability to perform traditional and Olympic barbell exercises.
Classic straight bar movements are never out of style. The station comes with dual racks for weight storage and the lower loops can be used to add stretch cord resistance.
The TuffStuff CT-8310 Press/Squat Racking Station series can accommodate a full Olympic Squat and Bench Press station for those centers that want functional training but have a need for more traditional applications.
The Medicine Ball Rebounder works core, coordination and overall cardio endurance.
The CT-8210 Medicine Ball Rebounder Training Module is one component of the CT Training System. The TuffStuff CT Fitness Training System ignites a revolution in functional training! Made in the USA from materials only. The CT-8210 Medicine Ball Rebounder Training Module works with the CT-4000, CT-6000, CT-8000B, and the CT-8100E frame systems – combine other modules with these frames to create a custom training system!
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 500 lbs
- 3”x 3” and 2”x3” x .120 (11-gauge) tubular steel upright posts and top/bottom/cross supports utilized for all structural frame assembly to offer and maintain maximum structural integrity.
- 1”, 1-1/4” and 2” .120 (11-gauge) HG round tubing for added structural support and various grip thickness.
- All mounting plate connectors are 3/8” (.360) thick 1018 cold rolled steel.
- Floor mount anchor plates made of 1/4” (.240) HRPO 1018 grade steel.
- TuffStuff’s proprietary electrostatically applied powder coat finish and oven baked to insure durability.
- Grade 5 blue zinc frame bolts used for optimal strength and durability.
- 1/4” 3003 aluminum tread bright step platform for maximum strength and no-slip training.
- CT Fitness Training System must be bolted securely to a solid and level surface by a licensed contractor.
- 10 YEARS: Structural frame (coating excluded) and welds.
- 1 YEAR: Peg Board (excluding finish & logo) and pulleys.
- 6 MONTHS: Coating, plastic glides, nylon rings & straps and hardware.
- Accessories not included or covered under warranty.