- Maximum Weight Capacity: 10 lbs Medicine Balls, 80 lbs /per Medicine Ball Rack
- 3”x 3” and 2”x3” x .120 (11-gauge) tubular steel upright posts and top/bottom/cross supports utilized for all structural frame assembly to offer and maintain maximum structural integrity.
- 1”, 1-1/4” and 2” .120 (11-gauge) HG round tubing for added structural support and various grip thickness.
- All mounting plate connectors are 3/8” (.360) thick 1018 cold rolled steel.
- Floor mount anchor plates made of 1/4” (.240) HRPO 1018 grade steel.
- TuffStuff’s proprietary electrostatically applied powder coat finish and oven baked to insure durability.
- Grade 5 blue zinc frame bolts used for optimal strength and durability.
- 1/4” 3003 aluminum tread bright step platform for maximum strength and no-slip training.
- CT Fitness Training System must be bolted securely to a solid and level surface by a licensed contractor.