Product HighlightsThe Tuff Stuff CT-8100E (main frame system) is the ultimate group training system - and can be expanded by adding any combination of modules.
Product Details for the TuffStuff CT-8100E Elite Fitness Trainer – Commercial CT Series
TuffStuff CT-8100E Elite Fitness Trainer – CT Series
The Tuff Stuff CT-8100E (main frame system) is the ultimate group training system – and can be expanded by adding any combination of modules (CT-8210, 8220, 8230, 8240, 8250, or CT-8310) – it offers the ability for future expansion by adding additional pods as free standing units.
Customization with your choice of training modules, options and accessories is available for additional costs. Please inquire with your sales representative.
Made in the USA from materials only seen in the highest quality commercial strength equipment, the CT Fitness Training System offers modular options, design elements and customization for people of all ages and fitness levels.
The creative modular design gives personal trainers, studio owners and full ser vice fitness facilities the ability to build custom exercise stations that best suit their individual and group fitness needs. With the CT Fitness Training System fitness professionals can develop an avalanche of training protocols for large groups, boot camps, individual programs and cross conditioning circuits that emphasize every aspec t of functional strength, flexibility and endurance.
The CT is the perfect training system for clubs and studios looking to save cost and floor space, while maximizing their training options for revolutionary gains in revenue and profitability. Let the Functional Training Revolution Begin!
Typical Configurations for the CT-8000E:
- Dimensions (Standard configuration)*: 198 x 102 x 117 in/503 x 259 x 297 cm
- Weight: 760 lb/345 kg
*Dimensions vary with each custom configuration and training modules, options or accessories.
- 3”x 3” and 2”x3” x .120 (11-gauge) tubular steel upright posts and top/bottom/cross supports utilized for all structural frame assembly to offer and maintain maximum structural integrity.
- 1”, 1-1/4” and 2” .120 (11-gauge) HG round tubing for added structural support and various grip thickness.
- All mounting plate connectors are 3/8” (.360) thick 1018 cold rolled steel.
- Floor mount anchor plates made of 1/4” (.240) HRPO 1018 grade steel.
- TuffStuff’s proprietary electrostatically applied powder coat finish and oven baked to insure durability.
- Grade 5 blue zinc frame bolts used for optimal strength and durability.
- 1/4” 3003 aluminum tread bright step platform for maximum strength and no-slip training.
- CT Fitness Training System must be bolted securely to a solid and level surface by a licensed contractor.
TuffStuff CT-8000E Elite Trainer, Tuff Stuff CT8000E plus CT-8210, CT-8220, and CT-8230 Squat/Press Racking System, Tuff Stuff CT8000E plus CT-8210, CT-8220, CT-8230, and CT-8250 training modules, Tuff Stuff CT8000E plus CT-8210 , CT-8220 and CT-8240 training modules
- Structural main frames, welds, cams and weight plates 10 years
- Pivot bearings, pulleys, bushings, guide rods and gas shocks: 5 years
- Linear bearings and pull-pin components: 1 year
- Upholstry, cables, finish and rubber grips: 6 months
- All Other Parts, not mentioned, one year from the date of delivery to the original purcaser.