Product HighlightsThe CT-6000 (main frame system) was designed for space and budget conscious facilities, yet still offer a minimum of 6 training stations with the flexibility to add onto these standard features.
Product Details for the TuffStuff CT-6000 Trainer – Commercial CT Series
TuffStuff CT-6000 Trainer Frame System – CT Series
The CT-6000 (main frame system) was designed for space and budget conscious facilities, yet still offer a minimum of 6 training stations with the flexibility to add onto these standard features. The CT600 Trainer can be expanded by adding any combination of 2, 3 or 4 of the modules (CT-8210, 8220, 8230, 8240 or 8250) and offers the ability for future expansion by adding additional pods as free standing units or by connecting to other CT-4000’s or 6000’s into various configurations.
Made in the USA from materials only seen in the highest quality commercial strength equipment, the CT Fitness Training System offers modular options, design elements and customization for people of all ages and fitness levels.
The creative modular design gives personal trainers, studio owners and full ser vice fitness facilities the ability to build custom exercise stations that best suit their individual and group fitness needs. With the CT Fitness Training System fitness professionals can develop an avalanche of training protocols for large groups, boot camps, individual programs and cross conditioning circuits that emphasize every aspec t of functional strength, flexibility and endurance.
The CT is the perfect training system for clubs and studios looking to save cost and floor space, while maximizing their training options for revolutionary gains in revenue and profitability. Let the Functional Training Revolution Begin!
Customization available – Dual Bar Training Modules can be replaced by any training modules of your choice for additional costs.
Can be combined with CT-4000 unit
in Daisy-chain fashion (refer to pg 10
Typical Configurations for the CT-6000:
- Dimensions (Standard configuration)* 155 in L 142 in W 117 in H / 394 cm L 361 cm W 297 cm H
*Dimensions vary with each custom configuration and training modules, options or accessories.
- 3”x 3” and 2”x3” x .120 (11-gauge) tubular steel upright posts and top/bottom/cross supports utilized for all structural frame assembly to offer and maintain maximum structural integrity.
- 1”, 1-1/4” and 2” .120 (11-gauge) HG round tubing for added structural support and various grip thickness.
- All mounting plate connectors are 3/8” (.360) thick 1018 cold rolled steel.
- Floor mount anchor plates made of 1/4” (.240) HRPO 1018 grade steel.
- TuffStuff’s proprietary electrostatically applied powder coat finish and oven baked to insure durability.
- Grade 5 blue zinc frame bolts used for optimal strength and durability.
- 1/4” 3003 aluminum tread bright step platform for maximum strength and no-slip training.
- CT Fitness Training System must be bolted securely to a solid and level surface by a licensed contractor.
TuffStuff CT-6000 Trainer, TuffStuff CT-6000 plus CT-8210, CT-8220, CT-8240 and Dual Bar training modules, TuffStuff CT-6000 plus CT-8210, CT-8220, CT-8230, and CT-8250 training modules, TuffStuff CT-6000 plus CT-8210, CT-8220, CT-8250 and Dual Bar training modules
- Structural main frames, welds, cams and weight plates 10 years
- Pivot bearings, pulleys, bushings, guide rods and gas shocks: 5 years
- Linear bearings and pull-pin components: 1 year
- Upholstry, cables, finish and rubber grips: 6 months
- All Other Parts, not mentioned, one year from the date of delivery to the original purcaser.