Product HighlightsThe TuffStuff PPF-710 Olympic Military Bench features 3/8" solid steel blue-zinc plated bar catches, an angled frame design for natural lift-off position, and includes a rear spotter platform.
Product Details for the TuffStuff PPF-710 Olympic Military Bench – Commercial Proformance Plus Series
TuffStuff PPF-710 Olympic Military Bench – Proformance Plus Series
The TuffStuff PPF-710 Olympic Military Bench features 3/8″ solid steel blue-zinc plated bar catches, an angled frame design for natural lift-off position, and includes a rear spotter platform.
The PPF-709 Olympic Decline press is fabricated from 2” x 4” x 11 gauge steel and provides a rock solid foundation that will not wobble even if floors are not level. Wide, open frame design offers ample room for proper hand placement for lifter and spotter. Striking design elements, superior biomechanics and modern aesthetics blend seamlessly to create a line of resistance equipment that embodies an only-the-best-will-do philosophy with Made in the USA quality.
The TuffStuff PPF-710 Olympic Military Bench is part of the Proformance Plus line, and is the best choice in strength equipment for Training Studios, Health Clubs, Hospitality, Schools, Military, GSA, Hospitals, HOA’s and Corporate Wellness.
- 3/8″ solid steel zinc plated bar catches
- Includes Rear Spotter Platform
- Angled frame design for natural lift-off position
- Built dimensions: 46 x 53 x 68 in/117 x 135 x 173 cm
- Shipping Weight: 197 lb/89 kg
- Frame Construction: Heavy 2” x 4” x 11 gauge oval tube steel construction designed using CAD software
- Frame Fabrication: Deep penetrating 1/4” MIG welds and Grade 8 ANSI Standard bolts
- Padding: High density EMR urethane foam padding with 1” premium plywood backing
- Naugahyde: Commercial grade upholstery treated to resist bacteria, scratches and stains
- Wear Guards: All Proformance Plus benches come standard with wear guards featuring the TuffStuff logo. Custom logo’s can be installed for an upcharge
- Finish: Electro-statically applied 8-step powder coat finish includes 5 separate steel cleaning and preparation steps, pre-powder drying step and oven curing finish step. TuffStuff exceeds the industries highest standards for corrosion control to provide the ultimate protection for customers such as the US Navy
- Color Availability: Custom colors available at an upcharge. Please call or email to inquire
- Uses: For harsh commercial environments on land or sea
TuffStuff PPF-710 Olympic Military Bench, TuffStuff PPF-710 Olympic Military Bench with PPF-WSOB Weight Storage
- Structural main frames, welds, cams and weight plates 10 years
- Pivot bearings, pulleys, bushings, guide rods and gas shocks: 5 years
- Linear bearings and pull-pin components: 1 year
- Upholstry, cables, finish and rubber grips: 6 months
- All Other Parts, not mentioned, one year from the date of delivery to the original purcaser.