Product HighlightsThe TuffStuff PPF-707 Olympic Flat Bench is the perfect bench for adding power and mass to the upper torso, while targeting the pectoral muscles.
Product Details for the TuffStuff PPF-707 Olympic Flat Bench – Commercial Proformance Plus Series
TuffStuff PPF-707 Olympic Flat Bench – Proformance Plus Series
The TuffStuff PPF-707 Olympic Flat Bench is the perfect bench for adding power and mass to the upper torso, while targeting the pectoral muscles.
With the importance of the bench press for bodybuilding, powerlifting and sports performance, most weight rooms feature more than one flat bench. The PPF-707 flat Olympic weight lifting bench is designed to be used in commercial environments by lifters of different sizes and strengths.
The 3-leg frame construction is built with 2” x 4” x 11 gauge steel, and provides wobble-free performance on concrete or rubber floors. Wide, angled uprights offer a natural lift-off and ample room for proper hand placement for lifter and spotter.
3/8” thick steel bar catches include three positions for users with different arm lengths. Densely padded bench provides comfort to the back and shoulders while lifting and the 1” thick backer board further ensures the overall structural integrity. And available options include weight plate storage and spotters platform.
The TuffStuff PPF-707 Olympic Flat Bench is part of the Proformance Plus line, and is the best choice in strength equipment for Training Studios, Health Clubs, Hospitality, Schools, Military, GSA, Hospitals, HOA’s and Corporate Wellness.
- Very effective in targeting the pectoralis major for increased strength in the upper body
- Three level bar catches included to accommodate different size users
- 3-leg frame construction eliminates any wobble
- Built to withstand harsh environments including those that include salt air
- You choose frame and padding colors
- Built dimensions: 49 x 53 x 50 in/124 x 135 x 127 cm
- Shipping Weight: 140 lb/64 kg
- Frame Construction: Heavy 2” x 4” x 11 gauge oval tube steel construction designed using CAD software
- Frame Fabrication: Deep penetrating 1/4” MIG welds and Grade 8 ANSI Standard bolts
- Bar Catches: 3/8” thick steel plating offer a modern look and superior strength
- Padding: High density EMR urethane foam padding with 1” premium plywood backing
- Naugahyde: Commercial grade upholstery treated to resist bacteria, scratches and stains
- Wear Guards: All Proformance Plus benches come standard with wear guards featuring the TuffStuff logo. Custom logo’s can be installed for an upcharge
- Feet: Includes rubber stabilizer feet for additional stability
- Finish: Electro-statically applied 8-step powder coat finish includes 5 separate steel cleaning and preparation steps, pre-powder drying step and oven curing finish step. TuffStuff exceeds the industries highest standards for corrosion control to provide the ultimate protection for customers such as the US Navy
- Color Availability: Custom colors available at an upcharge. Please call or email to inquire
- Uses: For harsh commercial environments on land or sea
- Structural main frames, welds, cams and weight plates 10 years
- Pivot bearings, pulleys, bushings, guide rods and gas shocks: 5 years
- Linear bearings and pull-pin components: 1 year
- Upholstry, cables, finish and rubber grips: 6 months
- All Other Parts, not mentioned, one year from the date of delivery to the original purcaser.