TuffStuff PPF-703 Utility Bench – Commercial Proformance Plus SeriesRequest a Quote
The TuffStuff PPF-702 Utility Bench is perfect for both dumbbell and barbell workouts. Use for dumbbell presses and rows or roll-away to a power rack or Smith machine for flat barbell bench presses. One-handed mobility is easy thanks to the built-in transport handle in the front and wheels in the back.
Product HighlightsThe TuffStuff PPF-702 Utility Bench is perfect for both dumbbell and barbell workouts. Use for dumbbell presses and rows or roll-away to a power rack or Smith machine for flat barbell bench presses. One-handed mobility is easy thanks to the built-in transport handle in the front and wheels in the back.
Product Details for the TuffStuff PPF-703 Utility Bench – Commercial Proformance Plus Series
TuffStuff PPF-703 Utility Bench – Proformance Plus Series
The TuffStuff PPF-703 Utility Bench is designed to train the muscles of the upper body, namely the front and side delts of the shoulders, biceps and triceps, and is best used in conjunction with dumbbells, barbells and Smith machines.
The PPF-703 is a beautifully designed utility bench, utilizing commercial grade materials from top to bottom, and is perfect for all day use in clubs. Quality materials include a frame that’s made from 11 gauge oval tubing, and is available in six different powder coat colors. Dense padding is covered in thick Naugahyde with sixteen beautiful color options. The training versatility that a seated utility bench offers is reason enough why you’ll find at least one in the free weight area of most every commercial gym.
The TuffStuff PPF-703 Utility Bench is part of the Proformance Plus line, and is the best choice in strength equipment for Training Studios, Health Clubs, Hospitality, Schools, Military, GSA, Hospitals, HOA’s and Corporate Wellness.
- Can be used as a dumbbell bench, Smith machine bench or as a power rack bench
- Three point base provides stability even on an uneven floor
- Easy transport system allows one handed mobility
- Built to withstand harsh environments including those that include salt air
- Customizable frame and padding colors
- Built dimensions: 52 x 29 x 37 in/132 x 74 x 94 cm
- Shipping Weight: 60 lb/27 kg
- Frame Construction: Heavy 2” x 4” x 11 gauge oval tube steel construction designed using CAD software
- Frame Fabrication: Deep penetrating 1/4” MIG welds and Grade 8 ANSI Standard bolts
- Back Support: Slightly angled for comfort and stability while performing dumbbell or barbell exercises
- Padding: High density EMR urethane foam padding with 1” premium plywood backing
- Naugahyde: Commercial grade upholstery treated to resist bacteria, scratches and stains
- Wear Guards: All Proformance Plus benches come standard with wear guards featuring the TuffStuff logo. Custom logo’s can be installed for an upcharge
- Feet: Includes rubber stabilizer feet to help minimize floor indentation and movement while in use
- Finish: Electro-statically applied 8-step powder coat finish includes 5 separate steel cleaning and preparation steps, pre-powder drying step and oven curing finish step. TuffStuff exceeds the industries highest standards for corrosion control to provide the ultimate protection for customers such as the US Navy
- Color Availability: Custom colors available at an upcharge. Please call or email to inquire
- Uses: For harsh commercial environments on land or sea
- Structural main frames, welds, cams and weight plates 10 years
- Pivot bearings, pulleys, bushings, guide rods and gas shocks: 5 years
- Linear bearings and pull-pin components: 1 year
- Upholstry, cables, finish and rubber grips: 6 months
- All Other Parts, not mentioned, one year from the date of delivery to the original purcaser.