Product HighlightsProformance Plus pieces, like the Tuff Stuff PPF-701 Flat/Incline Bench, have striking design elements, superior biomechanics, and modern aesthetics that blend seamlessly to create a sleek of resistance equipment.
Product Details for the TuffStuff PPF-701 Flat/Incline Bench – Commercial Proformance Plus Series
TuffStuff PPF-701 Flat/Incline Bench – Proformance Plus Series
The TuffStuff PPF-701 Flat/Incline Bench is perfect for a multitude of upper body strength exercises, including dumbbell presses and rows, front and behind the neck shoulder presses in a power rack or Smith machine.
Easy pop-pin adjustments allow the user to adjust from 0 to 85 degrees in just seconds. And once locked into place, the PPF-701 remains secure and stable during the heaviest lifts due to its 2” x 4” x 11 gauge oval steel tubing.
The PPF-701 also includes a transportation system consisiing of two wheels in the back and a front handle, making it easy to move between locations, such as from a dumbbell rack to inside a Smith machine or power rack.
The TuffStuff PPF-701 Flat/Incline Bench is part of the Proformance Plus line, and is the best choice in strength equipment for Health Clubs, Hospitality, Schools, Military, GSA, Hospitals, HOA’s and Corporate Wellness.
- Can be used as a dumbbell bench, Smith machine bench or as a power rack bench
- Three point base provides stability even on an uneven floor
- Easy transport system allows one handed mobility
- Built to withstand harsh environments including those that include salt air
- Customizable frame and padding colors
- Built dimensions: 59 x 25 x 51 in/150 x 64 x 130 cm
- Shipping Weight: 130 lb/59 kg
- Frame Construction: Heavy 2” x 4” x 11 gauge oval tube steel construction designed using CAD software
- Frame Fabrication: Deep penetrating 1/4” MIG welds and Grade 8 ANSI Standard bolts
- Adjustments: Pop-pin adjustments from 0 to 85 degrees
- Padding: High density EMR urethane foam padding with 1” premium plywood backing
- Naugahyde: Commercial grade upholstery treated to resist bacteria, scratches and stains
- Wear Guards: All Proformance Plus benches come standard with wear guards featuring the TuffStuff logo. Custom logo’s can be installed for an upcharge
- Transport System: Includes rubberized handle in the front and wheels in the back for easy one-handed transport
- Feet: Includes rubber stabilizer feet to help minimize floor indentation and movement while in use
- Finish: Electro-statically applied 8-step powder coat finish includes 5 separate steel cleaning and preparation steps, pre-powder drying step and oven curing finish step. TuffStuff exceeds the industries highest standards for corrosion control to provide the ultimate protection for customers such as the US Navy
- Color Availability: Custom colors available at an upcharge. Please call or email to inquire
- Uses: For harsh commercial environments on land or sea
- Structural main frames, welds, cams and weight plates 10 years
- Pivot bearings, pulleys, bushings, guide rods and gas shocks: 5 years
- Linear bearings and pull-pin components: 1 year
- Upholstry, cables, finish and rubber grips: 6 months
- All Other Parts, not mentioned, one year from the date of delivery to the original purcaser.