Product HighlightsThe TuffStuff PPF-717 Back Station is designed and fabricated to stretch, strengthen and tone the hamstring muscles as well as the lower back in commercial gyms and clubs.
Product Details for the TuffStuff PPF-717 Back Station – Commercial Proformance Plus Series
TuffStuff PPF-717 Back Station – Proformance Plus Series
The TuffStuff PPF-717 Back Station is designed and fabricated to stretch, strengthen and tone the hamstring muscles as well as the lower back in commercial gyms and clubs.
Many users find that a 45 degree hyperextension is much easier to enter an exit compared to a 90 degree hyperextension. On the PPF-714 it is also easier to control the amount of resistance, or bodyweight, that is targeting the lower back which can be beneficial for those performing rehabilitation exercises. The Tuff Stuff hyper extension back station is an extremely effective finisher for the hamstrings and will create an intense burn.
The PPF-717 is fabricated from 2” x 4” x 11 gauge oval tube steel for a modern look and rock solid performance. A wide base with elevated frame keeps the hyper stable at all times. The convex shaped foot plate provides natural stabilization throughout the entire exercise. An adjustable height thigh pad includes high density padding for maximum comfort and features wear guards for longer upholstery life.
Proformance Plus is the best choice in strength equipment for Health Clubs, Hospitality, Schools, Military, GSA, Hospitals, HOA’s and Corporate Wellness.
- Very effective in targeting the hamstrings and lower back muscles
- Adjustable thigh pads accommodates any size user for a comfortable workout
- Built to withstand harsh environments including those that include salt air
- You choose frame and padding colors
- Structural main frames, welds, cams and weight plates 10 years
- Pivot bearings, pulleys, bushings, guide rods and gas shocks: 5 years
- Linear bearings and pull-pin components: 1 year
- Upholstry, cables, finish and rubber grips: 6 months
- All Other Parts, not mentioned, one year from the date of delivery to the original purcaser.