Product HighlightsThe TuffStuff PPF-717 Back Station is designed and fabricated to stretch, strengthen and tone the hamstring muscles as well as the lower back in commercial gyms and clubs.
Product Details for the TuffStuff PPF-717 Back Station – Commercial Proformance Plus Series
TuffStuff PPF-717 Back Station – Proformance Plus Series
The TuffStuff PPF-717 Back Station is designed and fabricated to stretch, strengthen and tone the hamstring muscles as well as the lower back in commercial gyms and clubs.
Many users find that a 45 degree hyperextension is much easier to enter an exit compared to a 90 degree hyperextension. On the PPF-714 it is also easier to control the amount of resistance, or bodyweight, that is targeting the lower back which can be beneficial for those performing rehabilitation exercises. The Tuff Stuff hyper extension back station is an extremely effective finisher for the hamstrings and will create an intense burn.
The PPF-717 is fabricated from 2” x 4” x 11 gauge oval tube steel for a modern look and rock solid performance. A wide base with elevated frame keeps the hyper stable at all times. The convex shaped foot plate provides natural stabilization throughout the entire exercise. An adjustable height thigh pad includes high density padding for maximum comfort and features wear guards for longer upholstery life.
Proformance Plus is the best choice in strength equipment for Health Clubs, Hospitality, Schools, Military, GSA, Hospitals, HOA’s and Corporate Wellness.
- Very effective in targeting the hamstrings and lower back muscles
- Adjustable thigh pads accommodates any size user for a comfortable workout
- Built to withstand harsh environments including those that include salt air
- You choose frame and padding colors
- Built dimensions: 51 x 33 x 41 in/130 x 84 x 104 cm
- Shipping Weight: 125 lb/57 kg
- Frame Construction: Heavy 2” x 4” x 11 gauge oval tube steel construction designed using CAD software
- Frame Fabrication: Deep penetrating 1/4” MIG welds and Grade 8 ANSI Standard bolts
- Padding: High density EMR urethane foam padding with 1” premium plywood backing
- Naugahyde: Commercial grade upholstery treated to resist bacteria, scratches and stains
- Wear Guards: All Proformance Plus benches come standard with wear guards featuring the TuffStuff logo. Custom logo’s can be installed for an upcharge
- Finish: Electro-statically applied 8-step powder coat finish includes 5 separate steel cleaning and preparation steps, pre-powder drying step and oven curing finish step. TuffStuff exceeds the industries highest standards for corrosion control to provide the ultimate protection for customers such as the US Navy
- Color Availability: Custom colors available at an upcharge. Please call or email to inquire
- Uses: For harsh commercial environments on land or sea
- Structural main frames, welds, cams and weight plates 10 years
- Pivot bearings, pulleys, bushings, guide rods and gas shocks: 5 years
- Linear bearings and pull-pin components: 1 year
- Upholstry, cables, finish and rubber grips: 6 months
- All Other Parts, not mentioned, one year from the date of delivery to the original purcaser.