Product HighlightsOffering an incredibly diverse selection of exercises in a cost effective, space efficient and user friendly package, the FS-100 integrates seamlessly into the highly successful family of products.
Product Details for the Paramount FS-100 Functional Trainer – Fitness Line
Paramount FS-100 Functional Trainer from TRUE Fitness
Offering an incredibly diverse selection of exercises in a cost effective, space efficient and user friendly package, the FS-100 integrates seamlessly into the highly successful family of products.
The pulley housings on the FS-100 Functional Trainer rotate 270˚ to allow movement in multiple planes. Users can select a multitude of vertical positions for the pulley housing, which are clearly marked 1-23 on adjustment tube, and are spaced in 3” increments. Dual 2:1 weight stacks allow users to choose different resistance levels or allows for two simultaneous users. Chrome plated chin bar offers multiple grip positions.
Color coded exercise guide clearly illustrates the starting and ending positions of 18 primary exercises divided into 6 categories.
- Sport Specific
- Chest & Back
Paramount’s products feature modern styling and space efficient designs. Produced by TRUE Fitness, Paramount makes the value engineered the perfect choice for hotels and resorts, corporate fitness centers, police and fire agencies, apartment and condominium complexes, personal training studios or any facility where space and budget are limited.
- TEN YEAR WARRANTY COMMERCIAL PRODUCTS – Frame Components and Welds excluding coatings
- FIVE YEAR WARRANTY – Bronze Bushings, Sealed Rotating Bearings, Pulleys, Weight plates and Guide Rods excluding coatings
- ONE YEAR WARRANTY – Cables, Linear Bearings and Shafts and all other components not mentioned elsewhere in thiswarranty
- 90-DAY WARRANTY – Normal wear parts including but not limited to labels, upholstered pads and grips
- ONE YEAR WARRANTY – Labor
- Frame (not coatings): 10 Years
- Bronze Bushings, Sealed Rotating Bearings, Pulleys, Weight plates &
- Guide Rods: 5 Years
- Cables, Linear Bearings, Shafts & All Other Components: 1 Year
- Wear Parts: 90 Days
- Labor: 1 Year