Product HighlightsBuilt with performance, flexibility and durability in-mind, the Echelon EX-7s Connected Bike – Commercial is perfect for your fitness facility
Product Details for the Echelon EX-7s Connected Bike – Commercial
Echelon EX-7s Connected Bike
The Echelon EX-7s Connected Bike – Commercial is built with performance, flexibility and durability in-mind – the perfect bike for your fitness facility. Plus, Echelon takes care of all the details by delivering thousands of classes from motivating instructors along with current, heart-pumping licensed music.
When it comes to the Echelon EX-7s Connected Bike, magnetic resistance keeps the bike’s noise to a minimum without creating workout restrictions for your clients. SPD-Compatible Pedals are designed to work with any shoe. Strap-in with sneakers or clip-in with cycling cleats. And the functional design and built-in front wheels make connect bikes easy to move and store.
Designed to support your customer’s body and optimize RPMs, the EX-7s seat removes functional performance barriers. Adjust the EX-7s to fit with the turn of a knob or lever. Rotating, 22” HD screen create a trifecta of unmatched versatility to raise the bar on every workout – your clients can cross-train and monitor progress on and off the EX-7s.
Sweat it out with Echelon’s world-class instructors
Your clients can fit and have fun with Echelon’s supportive and energizing with live and on-demand studio fitness programs! Users can inspire each other to climb the leader board!
Your clients can enjoy thousands of on-demand classes, with new content is added daily so they can explore the world with scenic rides. Whether they want to get in-touch with nature or see foreign landscapes, there’s a scenic ride, run or row for them.
- 21.5″ HD touch screen with 180º pivot adjustment
- Commercial grade SPD clips and toe cage
- Quad-Adjustable: Seat up/down Seat fore/aft Handlebars up/down Handlebars fore/aft
- Kevlar PolyV power drive belt
- Electronic magnetic Eddy current brake with neodymium rare earth magnets
- Footprint: 54" × 20" (127 cm × 51 cm)
- Weight: 124 lbs (56 kg)
- User Height Range: 4' 5" ‒ 6' 8" (134 cm ‒ 203 cm)
- Max User Weight: 325 lbs (147 kg)
- Power Requirements: 110V or 240V (2 ports; front and rear frame)
- Pedals: Commercial grade SPD clips and toe cage
- Touch Screen: 21.5" HD touch screen with 180º pivot adjustment
- Audio Features: User-facing dual speakers; Bluetooth audio; standard 3.5 mm audio jack
- Workout Data Displayed: Live Leaderboard, Watts, RPM, MPH, Calories, Distance, Time, Heart Rate, Resistance Level
- Heart Rate: Bluetooth telemetry
- Water Bottle Holders: 2 (heavy-duty comfort coated steel)
- Dumbell Holders: Included (weights sold separately)
- Adjustabilty: Quad-Adjustable: Seat up/down Seat fore/aft Handlebars up/down Handlebars fore/aft
- Internet Requirement: Ethernet wired OR WiFi (download speed > 25 Mbits/s; upload > 512 Kbits/s)
- Ethernet Connection Port: Rear frame
- Crank: Commercial grade
- Drive System: Kevlar PolyV power drive belt
- Resistance System: Electronic magnetic Eddy current brake with neodymium rare earth magnets
- Safety Brake: Simple brake lever
1-Yr Commercial Subscription – Includes 2-yrs parts, 2-yrs labor, 3-Yr Commercial Subscription – Includes 3-yrs parts, 2-yrs labor, 5-Yr Commercial Subscription – Includes 5-yrs parts, 2-yrs labor