Commercial Fitness Equipment Service and Maintenance
Does the equipment in your commercial facility require repairs or servicing? Commercial fitness equipment service and maintenance through Commercial Fitness Superstore – the best service and support for commercial fitness equipment in Arizona!
Ace Fitness Service Department Highlights
Ace Fitness Technicians are factory trained and certified – they are the experts when it comes to commercial fitness equipment service and maintenance. They will evaluate, diagnose, and complete repairs promptly and efficiently. If your equipment is under manufactures warranty, Ace Fitness will file all of the warranty claim forms and necessary paperwork on your behalf. Ace stocks many common parts so they can expedite the repair of your fitness equipment and get you back to your exercise routine.
- Open Monday – Friday 8am – 6pm, staffed with knowledgeable service reps. Saturday delivery and service available on special request.
- Our service reps address each service individually, based on a variety of factors to determine the most efficient and cost effective service solution for the customer.
- Service management software to enable Ace to properly manage and track your service issue from start to finish.
- Certified field service technicians can handle any service needs the entire state of Arizona. (Scheduled by a call center service rep).
- Typical initial call response time’s average only 2-3 days from the time Ace receives your request until the time the technician arrives on site to diagnose. (Seasons and call volumes affect response time. While Ace cannot guarantee a response time, they do everything possible to ensure your issue is addressed as quickly as possible).
Preventative Maintenance Agreement Highlights
Ace Fitness offers Preventative Maintenance Agreements for all types of facilities.
Manufacturers suggest performing maintenance regularly to keep your equipment in good working order and ensure your product’s safety.
Preventative maintenance extends the life of your equipment and keeps the performance and reliability to a maximum. In our dry, dusty environment preventative maintenance is crucial to avoiding extensive repairs in the future. The services performed during a Preventative Maintenance appointment include, but are not limited to the following:
- Visual inspection of all mechanical components and electrical connections
- Vacuuming dust and debris from motor compartment
- Lubrication of belts, bearings, and pivotal connections
- Proper tensioning of belts and cables
- Perform calibration measures to restore factory settings
- Physically inspect equipment for use and function
To learn more about our maintenance contracts, please contact us at email@example.com
Get the answer to many of your frequently asked questions.
Q: Will your technician come to my facility?
A: Yes, due to size and weight of the products we service, on-site service is both recommended and preferred.
Q: Is there a charge to come to my facility?
A: It depends if the product to be serviced is still under warranty and where you are located. Due to the expenses involved in performing on-site service, Ace must charge a fee for on-site service for non-warranty and some warranty work outside of our normal service area.
Q: Can I bring my product into your store for service.
A: You may bring your product to our distribution center located in Tempe, Arizona provided you have made an appointment prior to bring in the product.
Q: Will bringing my product to a service depot eliminate a travel fee?
A: Yes, you will eliminate travel fees by bringing your product to a service depot, however, most customers find that the on-site service and associated fees are more reasonable than the expense and effort involved to bring your equipment to us.
Q: What are your hours for on-site service?
A: Ace schedules techs between 8am – 4:30pm Monday thru Friday. Saturdays by special appointment may also be available.
Q: Do I have to wait all day for a scheduled appointment?
A: No. If you prefer, Ace will narrow the service time to a morning (9am – 1pm) or afternoon (after 12pm) window for your convenience. If you have a tight schedule, you may request that our technician contact you 1/2 hour prior to arrival so you may meet him or her at your home.
Q: Do your technicians carry all the parts needed to fix my equipment?
A: No. Each technician is authorized to service all major brands we carry, and all lines and models from each manufacturer, both past and current. Models change every few years and many times we service equipment 10 years old. It would require millions of dollars’ worth of inventory. Even if this were possible, transporting even all the components for your specific machine and the other machines he would be scheduled to work on that day would be impossible.
Q: Will my repair always require a separate trip for a diagnosis and another one for repair?
A: No. Many times problems can be rectified without parts. Other times, technicians have extremely common, smaller parts on hand and can repair your machine in one trip. If your machine requires parts the technician does not have on hand, they will likely have to be ordered, however and a return repair trip made.
Q: Will I be charged a travel fee if the technician makes two or more trips to my facility.
A: No. Our on-site travel charge is only assessed once per issue. Whether it requires one, two or even more trips to your home or place of business to resolve an issue, it’s all covered under a single travel charge. Issues that may occur in the future once the current problem is resolved would be assessed a new travel charge.
Q: Can your tech bring the right part if I explain the problem when scheduling the appointment?
A: We do our best to recommend and coordinate parts in order to have them available prior to service trips if at all possible, but our call center was established to handle administrative tasks and do not have the technical background necessary to diagnose problems over the phone. Even the most experienced of technicians will not be able to make a phone diagnosis the majority of the time as there are tests and checks required to determine the cause of most problems. In general, a tech must be on site to make an accurate diagnosis.
Ace Fitness Commercial Service Rates
Ace Fitness carries elevated insurance coverage’s to protect your facilities and their employees while onsite so their rates are designed to cover those costs. Ace Technicians will complete repairs and maintenance Commercial Facility at the following rates:
- On-site labor will be billed at $100.00 per hour
- A travel fee of $25.00 will be assessed for each round-trip visit within our service area
- Extended travel fees for services performed outside of our service area will be billed at $35.00 per hour round trip
Preventative Maintenance Agreements
Ace Fitness provides PMA’s to a multitude of customers state-wide. Their clients include Police and Fire stations, hospitals, apartment complexes and HOA’s, office buildings, professional sports teams, personal trainers, and many more.
Typically Ace will visit your facility quarterly and perform a full maintenance checklist. We will provide you with all the documentation you need to be fully informed of the current condition of your fitness equipment and any repairs needed.