- Physical Specifications
- Built dimensions: 87 x 96 x 84 in (221 x 244 x 213 cm)
- Weight Stack: Allows for multiple simultaneous users from three independent 200 lbs. steel weight stacks
- Frame: 11-gauge 2"x4" oval and 2" tubular steel frame
- Color: Durable electro-static powder coat finish in modern Platinum Sparkle and Catheral Gray
- Technical Specifications
- Modular versatility: allows custom station positioning to accommodate various room configurations
- Aesthetics and user safety: enhanced by full length steel weight shrouds and cover plates
- Station description and exercise instruction: Integrated exercise placards on weight shrouds
- Strength and stability: enhanced by elevated frame and integrated rubber stabilizer feet
- Stations: Combination Multi-Press/Row Station, Leg Extension/Curl Station and 15-position Hi/Low Station as shown
Lifetime* on Everything to the original purchaser when used only in a Home Environment
(*See Owner's Manual for specific information on warranty, parts, service and labor)
- Frames, welds, cams, and weight plates: Lifetime
- Bushings, pivot bearings, pulleys and guide rods: 5-year
- Linear bearings and pull-pin components: 1-year
- Finish, cables, upholstery and rubber grips: 6-month
Read now what the National Fitness Journal is saying about TuffStuff
Sign Up and Save!
Fitness 4 Home Superstore
Special Deals & Instant Coupons
Plus, Receive Our Monthly Newsletter with Fitness Tips and Healthy Recipes!
Find Out About New Products & Promotions Before Everyone Else.
"We swear by this company, Fitness 4 Home and the Tuff Stuff brand! More importantly the owner Bob Lachniet is what he says ethical, professional and looks out for his customers best interest! Five stars for service and product as well the delivery team for set up is very professional and knowledgable."
- Cami Carlson Lattomus
"Went to every fitness equipment place in Phoenix, and I mean EVERY ONE. Fitness 4 Home Superstore was the most professional, knowledgeable and had the best equipment (and they didn't bash their competitors). Ended up buying a Precor elliptical, a True treadmill and some PowerBlocks. Best investment I've made in a long time. Thanks to the owner Bob we got a great deal and even better service! One Happy Family!"
- by The Johnson's - Great Product! Great Business!
"Thanks so much for the timely response! This is why I tell people when they are looking for fitness equipment to go to Fitness 4 Home first. Awesome customer service! Thanks again!"
- by Kyle Mangino