- Physical Specifications
- Dimensions: 17"L x 7"W x 7"H
- Added increments achieved: 2.5, 5, 7.5, 10, 15, 17.5, 20, 25, 27.5, 30, 35, 37.5, 40, 45, 47.5, 50, 55, 57.5, 60, 65, 67.5, 70, 75, 77.5, 80, 85, 87.5 and 90 lbs per hand
- Technical Specifications
- Weight Range: Has a weight range of 5-90 lbs per hand
- Replaces: 28 pairs of dumbbells or 2565 lbs of free weights
- Expandable: Expandable later to 125 lbs per hand
- Lifetime home use warranty
PowerBlock U-90 Stage II-90 Kit
The PowerBlock U-90 Stage II-90 Kit expand the PowerBlock U-90 Stage II-70 Set Urethane Series Dumbbells, which are part of the utherane series sets of dumbbells. PowerBlock is the most compact dumbbell available. At any weight, you will not find a shorter more compact dumbbell than PowerBlock. This means the PowerBlock U-90 Stage I Set Urethane Series Dumbbells has the weight more concentrated around your hand and makes the dumbbell easier to balance and control.
Having the PowerBlock U-90 Stage II-90 Kit saves you space and money. With this U-90 Stage II-90 Kit, the PowerBlock now becomes a 90 lb set that will now replace 28 pairs of dumbbells.
Traditional weight training is an excellent way to build balance and strength, preserve bone density, and even add mass or reshape bodylines if you like.Traditional weight training includes all the machines and free weights you would normally find in a gym. What’s right for you?
We like to keep it simple and encourage the use of free weights instead of complicated machines. Free weights, specifically dumbbells, used in controlled, slow movements, cannot be beat for effectiveness, safety, building strength, balance,coordination, and symmetry.
Free weight training, unlike machine training, forces you to control the weight in all planes of motion. This control is accomplished by the recruitment of synergistic and stabilizing muscles, so you are building a complete base of strength. Free weights are available as dumbbells, barbells and kettlebells.
We recommend dumbbells for reasons of safety (with barbells you need a spotter so you don’t get pinned) and for symmetry (you can’t cheat one side against the other like you can with barbells). PowerBlocks are the ultimate home dumbbell gym. Each set of PowerBlocks adjust quickly anywhere through the range of weight in about two seconds. Each set of PowerBlocks is the equivalent of many sets of traditional dumbbells. For example a single 90 lb Urethane Set is the equal of 34 pairs!
PowerBlocks and kits like the U-90 Stage II-90 Kit are ruggedly made, yet attractive and compact so they don’t take over the whole house or office. The cost per pound for PowerBlocks vs. the alternative of regular dumbbells and is very dramatic and the space savings is priceless!
- Expands U-90 Stage II-70 Set from 70 lbs to 90 lbs per hand
- Adds 6 additional increments to 70 lb set
- 90 lb set will now replace 28 pairs of dumbbells
- Expandable later to 125 lbs per hand
- Replaces an additional 990 lbs of free weights