- Physical Specifications
- Dimensions: 12.5" L x 7" W x 7.25" H
- Technical Specifications
- Weight range: from 5-50 lbs
- Space Saver: Replaces 16 pairs of dumbbells or 825 lbs of free weights
- Expandable: to 60 lbs and again to 70 lbs per hand
- Increments (lbs): 2.5, 5, 7.5, 10,15, 17.5, 20, 25, 27.5, 30, 35, 37.5, 40, 45, 47.5, 50 lbs per hand
- Lifetime home use warranty
PowerBlock U-90 Stage I Set Urethane Series Dumbbells
PowerBlock U-90 Stage I Set Urethane Series Dumbbells are part of the urethane series sets of dumbbells. PowerBlock is the most compact dumbbell available. At any weight, you will not find a shorter more compact dumbbell than PowerBlock. This means the PowerBlock U-90 Stage I Set Urethane Series Dumbbells has the weight more concentrated around your hand and makes the dumbbell easier to balance and control.
Having dumbbells like the PowerBlock U-90 Stage I Set Urethane Series Dumbbells saves you space and money. The PowerBlock dumbbells will replace 16 pairs of dumbbells or 825 lbs of free weights with a weight range of 5-50 lbs.
Traditional weight training is an excellent way to build balance and strength, preserve bone density, and even add mass or reshape bodylines if you like.Traditional weight training includes all the machines and free weights you would normally find in a gym. What’s right for you?
We like to keep it simple and encourage the use of free weights instead of complicated machines. Free weights, specifically dumbbells, used in controlled, slow movements, cannot be beat for effectiveness, safety, building strength, balance, coordination, and symmetry.
Free weight training, unlike machine training, forces you to control the weight in all planes of motion. This control is accomplished by the recruitment of synergistic and stabilizing muscles, so you are building a complete base of strength. Free weights are available as dumbbells, barbells and kettlebells.
We recommend dumbbells for reasons of safety (with barbells you need a spotter so you don’t get pinned) and for symmetry (you can’t cheat one side against the other like you can with barbells). PowerBlocks are the ultimate home dumbbell gym. Each set of PowerBlocks adjust quickly anywhere through the range of weight in about two seconds. Each set of PowerBlocks is the equivalent of many sets of traditional dumbbells. For example a single 90 lb Urethane Set is the equal of 34 pairs!
PowerBlocks, like the PowerBlock U-90 Stage I Set Urethane Series Dumbbells, are ruggedly made, yet attractive and compact so they don’t take over the whole house or office. The cost per pound for PowerBlocks vs. the alternative of regular dumbbells is very dramatic and the space savings is priceless!
- Black Urethane coated weight plates with rounded tops and PowerBlock logo
- Machined Steel Powder coat painted colored side rails on both sides of each block
- Handle has padded wrist supports
- Contoured Center Handle (hand grip)
- Urethane Weight Plate non welded design constructed with “flex” technology
- Urethane models selector pins have “flex” technology