Product HighlightsThe TuffStuff XPT-051 Training System is the industry’s first and only “self-spotting, free-weight training system” allowing vertical, horizontal, diagonal, lateral and rotational bar movement.
Product Details for the TuffStuff XPT-051 Training System – Commercial Proformance Plus Series
TuffStuff XPT-051 Training System – Proformance Plus Series
The TuffStuff XPT-051 Training System is the industry’s first and only “self-spotting, free-weight training system” allowing vertical, horizontal, diagonal, lateral and rotational bar movement.
The XPT effectively combines the desired benefits of free-weights with the safety of machine weights.
Unique Linear Guided Barbell System
The XPT allows for vertical, horizontal, diagonal, lateral, and rotational bar motion, effectively engaging primary muscle groups and secondary stabilizer groups, while forcing the central nervous system to control all bar motion, optimizing muscle strength and development. Unlimited barbell motion and 270 degrees of bar rotation allows the performance of all traditional barbell, Olympic and athletic lifts within the safe confines of the rack and without the need for space consuming platforms and expensive bumper plates. Custom 96”Olympic bar has a 51” effective inside grip dimension for performance of all wide grip barbell exercises and overhead lifts. Conveniently counterbalanced to provide a traditional 45lb .empty Olympic bar starting weight.
Patented Quad Lock Braking System
Fully adjustable, mechanically actuated lever brake system,
shaped to conform to Olympic bar for a natural fit and feel in
Simply opening the hand automatically releases thelever and engages four solid steel locking pins, immediately catching and stopping the bar in any position in case of a missed lift or emergency situation. Makes racking and un-racking the bar or changing the bars starting height, safe and easy from any position. No need to twist your wrist, move your arms, or step forward and backward with a loaded bar to find a bar catch. Hand levers are easily adjustable from narrow to wide with a simple flip of the release clips. Allows the performance of concentric only explosive movements without the corresponding need for eccentric loading or deceleration of the bar.
- 3”x3” 7-gauge and 2”x3” 11-gauge tubular steel construction.
- Proprietary 8-step electrostatically applied powder coat finish, oven baked to insure durability.
- Deep penetrating electrically welded high strength frames.
- 3/4-inch solid steel 1045 (tgp) highly polished hard chrome finish.
- USA-Made/Certified 3/16” EXERFLEX PRO® high performance fitness cables used on the counter-balanced system.
- 3/8” and 1/2” grade 5 & 8 frame bolts used for optimum strength and durability.
- Heavy-duty molded rubber base feet insure stability, prevent equipment movement, and may be bolted to the floor.
- Custom two tone finish offers choice of seven primary colors: Matte Black, Platinum Sparkle, Red Baron, SkyWhite, Twilight Blue, Charcoal Texture and Wrinkle Black.
- TEN (10)YEARS: Structural frame (coating excluded) and welds.
- ONE(1)YEAR: Safety Lock components & locking pins and Quad Lock brakes components (excluding cables). All other parts not mentioned, one (1) year from the date of purchase to the original purchaser (applies only to defects from manufacturer).
- 6 MONTHS: Locking-pin cables, release handle cables and counter-balanced cables. Finish (applies only to defects from manufacturer).