- Physical Specifications
- Built dimensions: 97 x 65 x 97 in/246 x 165 x 246 cm
- Frame: 3"x 3" 7-guage (3/16" and 1/8" wall thickness) tubular steel construction.
- Shipping Weight: 860 lb/390 kg
- Technical Specifications
- 3”x3” 7-gauge and 2”x3” 11-gauge tubular steel construction.
- Durable-welded knurled zinc plated multi-grip pull-up station for wide, narrow, reverse and neutral grip upper body exercises.
- Integrated J-hook design (Patent Pending) featuring 1” solid steel Swing Lock™ bar catches.
- 3/4” spring loaded Lever-lock™ pull pins (Patent Pending) on Safety Rails load rated at over 15,000 lbs.
- Swing Lock™ Bar catches and Lever Lock™ Safety Rails adjust in 3” increments to accommodate users of all size.
- Powder coat finish baked to insure durability.
- Deep penetrating electrically welded high strength frames.
- 3/8” and 1/2” grade 5 & 8 frame bolts used for optimum strength and durability.
- Heavy duty weight horns provide ample room to store weight plates of all sizes.
- Storage hooks, suspension loops and power band pegs offered as standard features.
- Multiple-layer design, 2” thick platform and inset available with 3/4” solid oak hardwood center or all rubber. Available for all models.
- All frames designed to anchor to floor.
Read now what the National Fitness Journal is saying about TuffStuff
Sign Up and Save!
Fitness 4 Home Superstore
Special Deals & Instant Coupons
Plus, Receive Our Monthly Newsletter with Fitness Tips and Healthy Recipes!
Find Out About New Products & Promotions Before Everyone Else.
"We swear by this company, Fitness 4 Home and the Tuff Stuff brand! More importantly the owner Bob Lachniet is what he says ethical, professional and looks out for his customers best interest! Five stars for service and product as well the delivery team for set up is very professional and knowledgable."
- Cami Carlson Lattomus
"Went to every fitness equipment place in Phoenix, and I mean EVERY ONE. Fitness 4 Home Superstore was the most professional, knowledgeable and had the best equipment (and they didn't bash their competitors). Ended up buying a Precor elliptical, a True treadmill and some PowerBlocks. Best investment I've made in a long time. Thanks to the owner Bob we got a great deal and even better service! One Happy Family!"
- by The Johnson's - Great Product! Great Business!
"Thanks so much for the timely response! This is why I tell people when they are looking for fitness equipment to go to Fitness 4 Home first. Awesome customer service! Thanks again!"
- by Kyle Mangino