Product HighlightsThe Pro-XL Sports Performance Rack Systems and Platforms, like the Tuff Stuff PXLS-7910 Half Rack, are specifically designed to have a common basic frame structure and configuration that will allow interchangeability of modular components, features and accessories.
Product Details for the Tuff Stuff PXLS-7910 Half Rack – Commercial Pro-XL Series
TuffStuff PXLS-7910 Half Rack – Commercial Pro-XL Series
The TuffStuff PXLS-7910 Half Rack is specifically designed to have a common basic frame structure and configuration that will allow interchangeability of modular components, features, and accessories. 7-degree slant design ensure natural and safe racking position.
Designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA, the TuffStuff Pro-XL Series has been built to satisfy the evolving needs of today’s athletes. The PXLS-7910 Half Rack, is a training system engineered to accommodate any strength program or conditioning protocol that an athlete may encounter.
The TuffStuff PXLS-7910 Half Rack combines heavy weight frame components and TuffStuff’s exclusive features like – integrated anchor loops to securely anchor suspension straps and assistance tubing used for bodyweight training. Swing Lock J hooks and Lever Lock safety rails adjust in 3-inch increments to quickly and easily accommodate all size users. Space saving half rack design features with quick change safety spotters rated to 900lbs. weight capacity.
- Frames: Deep penetrating electrically welded high strength frames. All frames designed to anchor to floor.
- Durability: 3/8” and 1/2” grade 5 & 8 frame bolts used for optimum strength and durability.
- Safety Rails: Non-removable integrated J-hook bar catches and safety rails limit liability and loss.
- Lever lock™: 3/4” spring loaded Lever lock™ pull pins on safety rails load rated at over 15,000 lbs.
- Modular Design: Unique modular design allows interchangeability of components.
- Swing Lock™ and Lever Lock™Lever: Swing Lock™ Bar Catches and Lever Lock™ Safety Rails adjust in 3” increments to accommodate users of all size.
- Swing Lock™ pull pins: 3/4” solid steel Swing Lock™ pull pins on Bar Catches rated at 56,000 PSI shear load.
- Weight Horns: Integrated weight horns provide ample room to store weight plates of all sizes.
- Standard Features: Storage hooks, suspension loops and Power Band Pegs offered as standard features.
- Platforms & Insets: Platforms & Insets available for all models. 2” thick platforms comprised of three layer design for maximum strength and available with 3/4” solid oak hardwood or rubber centers.
- 10 YEARS: Structural frame (coating excluded) and welds.
- 1 YEAR: Pull-pin components and platform/inset (surface finish excluded).
- 90 DAYS: Platform surface finish, custom platform logo and rubber mat (applies only to defects from manufacturer only).
- ALL OTHER PARTS: One year from the date of purchase to the original purchaser.