- Physical Specifications
- Structure: Steel
- Equipment weight: 72.5 kg / 160 lbs
- Maximum load: 140 kg / 330 lbs
- Dimensions: 33.5 x 26 x 55 in
- Vibrating plate dimensions: 33.5 x 16 in
- Technical Specifications
- Vibration frequencies: 20-50 Hz
- Vibration amplitude: 1 mm A 3.4 mm
- Motor: AC Motor 3.2 K/N
- Acceleration: 12G
- Electric charge: 770.4 A
- Console and Programs
- Graphical Display: Black lit touch-sensor
- Preset Programs: 12
- Body & Frame: Lifetime
- Electronics Components: 2 Years
DKN Xg10 Pro Vibration Trainer
DKN Xg10 Pro Vibration Trainer is what is called the Whole Body Vibration machine, where the platform recreates the muscle stretch reflex according to the following process:
- Stimulus: a tap on tendon causes a muscle stretch reflex
- Receptor: the receptors in muscles and joints note this shift in length
- Spinal cord: they pass the information on to the spinal cord
- Brains: The response to this sensory stimulus via the spinal column is a direct contraction of the stretched muscle. The brain is not directly involved in this process.
Many studies have demonstrated that a 10-minute exercise on a WBV machine is equivalent and even better than an hour workout with conventional fitness equipment. The impact of WBV is significant in the medical field as positive results have been observed with Parkinson’s disease patients and patients suffering from other degenerative diseases. For women and elderly people, studies have shown that WBV substantially slowed down the progression of osteoporosis and helped rebuild bone density.
The X-Series is the next step in Whole Body Vibration (WBV), with improved technology (motor and electronics), lower accessible platform, integrated coach and preset workout programs.
The X series will provide you not only with full body fitness and a strong impact on your health and wellness but also the added benefits of better skin, better posture and a better look. It is fast and efficient and has long lasting effects. The hormonal response and high production of HGH also leads to more rapid healing of fatigued or injured cells and allows faster recovery. The stress hormone, Cortisol, is also lowered significantly, resulting in you feeling good and relaxed after a session on the DKN platform.
Controlled vertical vibration provides an efficient and effective workout, especially for those on the go who don’t have enough time to go to the gym. Exercises are easy and short. Training a minimum of 3 times a week on a WBV platform for 12 to 24 weeks will significantly improve the following:
- Toning & Fat-Loss
Not only will your energy levels increase, your mental focus will be enriched and enhanced, and you will sleep better. The secondary effects generated will be increased blood flow and increased involuntary neuromuscular stretch reflex, which in turn will boost your hormonal system response, generating more Endorphins (happy hormone), more Collagen (better skin), more HGH (more muscle mass and less fat), and lower your Cortisol level (stress and fat accumulation hormone).
- Growth Hormone: stimulates growth and cell reproduction in humans. High production of HGH also leads to more rapid healing of fatigued or injured cells and allows for faster recovery
- Testosterone: plays a key role in health and well-being as well as in sexual functioning. Examples include energy, increased production of red blood cells and protection against osteoporosis.
- Cortisol: usually referred to as the “stress hormone” as it is involved in response to stress. It increases blood pressure and blood sugar, and reduces immune responses.
- Personal trainer with 4 Preset Programs & Visuals: Upper Body, Abdominal, Lower Body & Total Body.
- 30 seconds increment up to 10 minutes.
- Durable and ergonomical handles designed for optimum comfort and safety.
- Start/Stop & Repeat control for convenience and safety, during stretching and abdominal exercises.
- Commercial grade material. High tense carbon reinforced steel platform.
- Isolated vibrating platform that prevents dispersal of the vibration to controls and floor to maximize the effectiveness of the exercise.
- Silent high performance motors, variable and gradual start-up, up to 3.2KN.