Helix’s HR3500 Recumbent Lateral Trainer is their commercial grade model, and boasts a smooth, gear-driven, maintenance-free system and an oversized, state-of-the-art TFT Touchscreen computer with full color screen. Super-intuitive graphics show real time feedback: time, calories, RPM, distance, pulse, activity level, mets and watts. No electricity is required; the HR3500 features a self-powered generator..
Traditional “linear” recumbent bikes and steppers only work muscles front to back. Unlike traditional recumbent bikes, the Helix HR3500’s patented Helix Motion Technology trains your body in multiple planes, a full 360°. You’ll activate more muscles, get a better workout, and best of all – burn more calories in less time!
The Helix HR3500 Recumbent Lateral Trainer is Helix’s ideal commercial trainer that is also perfect for home use, with a smooth, gear-driven, maintenance-free drive system.
- 360° Results: Unlike other cardio machines, the HR3500 Recumbent Lateral Trainer works the total lower body as it builds aerobic conditioning.
- Glutes: The machine’s intense focus on the Gluteus Maximus and Medius yields dramatic toning benefits.
- Quads: Helix provides a zero-impact, yet powerful Quad workout.
- Knees: Helix maintains and improves knee and hip functionality by safely targeting and strengthening the muscles that support these joints.
- Stability/Fall Prevention: Provides strength and cardio conditioning in an ergonomic, seated position, enabling everyone, even the injured or “decon-ditioned,” to make great strength and fitness gains.
- Inner Thighs: Helix does what traditional cardio machines can’t, creating up to 42% greater activation of the Adductor muscles.
- Outer Thighs: Sculpts the hard-to-target outer thigh by creating up to 43% more Abductor muscle activation than a traditional cardio machine.