- Physical Specifications
- Dimensions: W: 164.00in / 4,165.60mm L: 29.00in / 736.60mm H: 83.50in/2,120.90mm
- Weight 561lb / 254.47kg
- Technical Specifications
- Frame: Precision-fitted frame components constructed from commercial grade 11-gauge, 2" x 4" oval tubing
- Finish: Electrostatically applied powder coat finish
- Cables: 4.8mm diameter spun steel aircraft cables rated to over 2,500 lbs
- Weight Stack: Two 160 lb. weight stacks (weight ratio is 1/2 : 1)
Body-Solid GDCC210 Functional Training Center
With the Body-Solid GDCC210 Functional Training Center, you can define the motions that are right for you and your individual workout goals. This dual independent weight stack system provides dedicated resistance with true isolateral movements.
The Body-Solid GDCC210 Functional Training Center provides unrestricted multiple planes of motion approximate the muscle activity required for many of the activities you do in everyday life. The Body-Solid GDCC210 features ergonomically designed adjustments and interchangeable cable handles engineered to put hundreds of strength-building exercises within your grasp.
With a space-saving footprint, dual independent weight stacks, user-friendly ergonomics and adjustability and precision-fitted components, the GDCC210 Functional Training Center isolates an unbeatable value in today’s advanced fitness market.
From cable crossovers and shoulder presses to pull-ups, leg kickbacks and everything in between, make a motion to improve your core, build your strength and increase your endurance with the Body-Solid GDCC210.
Shown with optional accessory GDCC Rack (removable bar just under the Body-Solid logo)
- Vertical carriage system features fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys and locking, universal attachment connections.
- Precision-fitted frame components constructed from commercial grade 11-gauge, 2″ x 4″ oval tubing with an electrostatically applied powder coat finish.
- Built and guaranteed with Body-Solid quality that will last a lifetime.
- Dimensions: L 64″ X D 38″ X 83.5″ H
- Vertical carriage system features fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys and locking, universal attachment connections
- 11-gauge, 2″ x 4″ oval tubing with an electrostatically applied powder coat finish
- 4.8mm diameter spun steel aircraft cables rated to over 2,500 lbs.
- 20 independent height adjustments and 180º cable positioning
- Two 160 lb. weight stacks (weight ratio is 1/2 : 1)
- High-density foam rubber handgrips and handles
- High-density, injected molded end and foot caps
- Dual position pull-up bar
- Optional 50lb upgrade