- Physical Specifications
- Dimensions: W: 29.50in / 749.30mm L: 77.00in / 1,955.80mm H: 53.50in /1,358.90mm
- Unit Weight: 155lbs
- Technical Specifications
- User Capacity: 310lbs.
- Speed Range: .1-5MPH at .1 Increments
- Belt Size: 17.75"W x 51"L
- Motor Size: 1.75HP High Torque Motor allows for 300lb Users
- Usage: Home
- Hand Rails: Full length thick hand rails
- Console: Jumbo 1 ¾” big blue LED displays
- Controls: Oversized interface buttons
- Entry: Wide rear entry ramp
Endurance T50 Walking / Rehab Treadmill
At a time when the prevailing thought in treadmill design is more is better, Body-Solid has truly listened to its customers and taken out the confusion and waste of too many frills and needless programs, and come up with a simple yet functional treadmill that simply gets the job done.
Featuring full length thick hand rails for both safety and support. Each rail is fully padded and is a full 2 inches thick thus adding an extra level of comfort.
Any user will find the T50 easy to access with its belt wide rear entry ramp and 17.75” x 51” orthopedic walking belt. The high torque motor has been tuned to even meet the needs of today’s seniors, and is capable of moving a load from 0.1 mph to 5 mph in 0.1 mph increments.
Another limiting factor for most treadmills in this market is the size of the LED Display. Again Endurance Cardio has answered the call with 3 Jumbo 1 ¾” big blue LED displays devoted to Time / Distance, Speed, and Heart Rate / Calories. All interface buttons are oversized and easy to use.
- Full length thick hand rails
- high torque 1.25 HP motor
- max user weight of 310 lbs.
- wide rear entry ramp
- 17.75” x 51” orthopedic walking belt
- speeds of 0.1 mph to 5 mph in 0.1 mph increments
- Jumbo 1 ¾” big blue LED displays
- Oversized interface buttons