- Physical Specifications
- Dimensions: W: 27.00in / 685.80mm L: 59.00in / 1,498.60mm H: 22.00in/558.80mm
- Machine Weight (total): 57lb / 25.86kg
- Technical Specifications
- Frame: 2"x3", eleven-gauge steel, All-4-side welded construction
- Finish: Electrostatically applied powder coat finish
- Seat: Extra-thick DuraFirm™ Pads upholstery
- Capacity: 600 lbs.
Body-Solid Flat/Incline/Decline Weight Bench
Ask any personal trainer or fitness professional what they would buy if they were only allowed to purchase one piece of strength training equipment and the Flat/Incline/Decline Weight Bench is sure to be at the top of the list.
Specifically designed with a shortened base frame to fit perfectly in all Smith Machines, Power Racks and Multi-Press Racks. Allows proper form and positioning for incline press and shoulder press exercises in all racks. Improved design features quick, easy, solid and secure 6-position ladder-style back pad adjustment.
Eight-position seat pad adjustment allows all size users to do bent knee sit-ups and ab crunches with proper lower back support and hip flexor alignment. Includes T-bar Leg Hold Down Attachment and thick, rich DuraFirm™ Upholstery. Includes wheels for easy mobility. Over 600 lb. capacity.
- 600 lbs. capacity
- Specifically designed with a shortened base frame to fit perfectly in all Smith Machines, Power Racks, and Multi-Press Racks
- Improved design features quick, easy, solid, and secure 6-position ladder-style
- Back pad adjustment
- Adjustable seat pad allows all size users to do bent knee sit-ups and ab crunches with
- Proper lower back support and hip alignment
- Includes T-Bar Leg Hold Down Attachment
- Expandable for Leg Developer(#GLDA1), Preacher Curl Attachment (#GPCA1)
- Thick, rich, DuraFirm™ upholstery
- Includes wheels for easy mobility
- 22"H x 59"L x 27"W
- Height to pad –flat position 20”
- Back pad 9.5” wide