- Physical Specifications
- Frame: Electrostatic powder coated steel for durability and appearance.
- Equipment Space Requirements:
- 117 w X 78 d x 83 h
- 117 w X 92 d x 83 h with leg press inches
- 298 w X 199 d x 211 h
- 298 w X 234 d x 211 h with leg press cm
- Machine Weight (base equipment): 1276 lbs (578 kg) including weight stacks, not including options
- Shipping Weight (base equipment): 1951 lbs / 886 kg
- Technical Specifications
- Instructional Charts: Wall Poster Chart
- Seat Adjustments: Ratchet and lock system properly positions seat backs and pads for a comfortable custom fit.
- Instructional Chart(s) Language: English
- Color: Stone Gray with dark gray accents and Black upholstery
- Upholstery: Vinyl over contoured foam for comfort.
- Guide Rods: 1-inch (25.4 mm) diameter chromed steel free-floating guide rods with sound-absorbing rubber ends to eliminate metal-on-metal contact for quiet operation.
- Pulleys and Cables: Nylon / fiberglass pulleys. 1/8-inch (3 mm) military spec cable with nylon sheath for minimal wear and more flexibility. Swiveling cable ends are tested to 2,000 lbs (909 kg) tensile strength.
- Transport Wheels: No
- Bearings: High-quality ABEC-rated ball bearings (Annular Bearing Engineers Committee).
- Weight Stack(s): 3
- Starting Resistance: 8 lbs (3.6 kg) each stack
- Standard Weight Stack: 208 lbs (94.3 kg) each of three stacks = 624 lbs (282.9 kg) total stack weight
- Heavier Stack Option: Yes
- Top Plate: Custom-designed, custom-molded cast iron top plate.
- Frame and Welds: Lifetime
- Parts (mechanical): 10 years
- Wear Items: 10 years
- Labor: 1 year
Sign Up and Save!
Fitness 4 Home Superstore
Special Deals & Instant Coupons
Plus, Receive Our Monthly Newsletter with Fitness Tips and Healthy Recipes!
Find Out About New Products & Promotions Before Everyone Else.
"We swear by this company, Fitness 4 Home and the Tuff Stuff brand! More importantly the owner Bob Lachniet is what he says ethical, professional and looks out for his customers best interest! Five stars for service and product as well the delivery team for set up is very professional and knowledgable."
- Cami Carlson Lattomus
"Went to every fitness equipment place in Phoenix, and I mean EVERY ONE. Fitness 4 Home Superstore was the most professional, knowledgeable and had the best equipment (and they didn't bash their competitors). Ended up buying a Precor elliptical, a True treadmill and some PowerBlocks. Best investment I've made in a long time. Thanks to the owner Bob we got a great deal and even better service! One Happy Family!"
- by The Johnson's - Great Product! Great Business!
"Thanks so much for the timely response! This is why I tell people when they are looking for fitness equipment to go to Fitness 4 Home first. Awesome customer service! Thanks again!"
- by Kyle Mangino