- Physical Specifications
- Frame: Electrostatic powder coated steel for durability and appearance.
- Equipment Space Requirements:
- 117 w X 78 d x 83 h
- 117 w X 92 d x 83 h with leg press inches
- 298 w X 199 d x 211 h
- 298 w X 234 d x 211 h with leg press cm
- Machine Weight (base equipment): 1276 lbs (578 kg) including weight stacks, not including options
- Shipping Weight (base equipment): 1951 lbs / 886 kg
- Technical Specifications
- Instructional Charts: Wall Poster Chart
- Seat Adjustments: Ratchet and lock system properly positions seat backs and pads for a comfortable custom fit.
- Instructional Chart(s) Language: English
- Color: Stone Gray with dark gray accents and Black upholstery
- Upholstery: Vinyl over contoured foam for comfort.
- Guide Rods: 1-inch (25.4 mm) diameter chromed steel free-floating guide rods with sound-absorbing rubber ends to eliminate metal-on-metal contact for quiet operation.
- Pulleys and Cables: Nylon / fiberglass pulleys. 1/8-inch (3 mm) military spec cable with nylon sheath for minimal wear and more flexibility. Swiveling cable ends are tested to 2,000 lbs (909 kg) tensile strength.
- Transport Wheels: No
- Bearings: High-quality ABEC-rated ball bearings (Annular Bearing Engineers Committee).
- Weight Stack(s): 3
- Starting Resistance: 8 lbs (3.6 kg) each stack
- Standard Weight Stack: 208 lbs (94.3 kg) each of three stacks = 624 lbs (282.9 kg) total stack weight
- Heavier Stack Option: Yes
- Top Plate: Custom-designed, custom-molded cast iron top plate.
- Frame and Welds: Lifetime
- Parts (mechanical): 10 years
- Wear Items: 10 years
- Labor: 1 year
Precor S3.45 Strength System
The S3.45 Strength System helps you improve your strength conditioning more efficiently. Perform more than 30 types of lifts, rows, raises, curls, crunches, pull-downs, and presses at up to four compact stations – pulling/preacher, pressing, leg extension and the optional leg press. Three individual weight stacks make it easy for multiple people to use it at the same time.
There’s traditional strength equipment and then there’s Precor strength equipment. We design our training systems with your entire body in mind, empowering you to exercise multiple upper and lower body groups while keeping your workout routine engaging and fresh.
With our strength systems, like the Precor S3.45, we focus on providing you with a smooth training experience that’s fun and challenging at the same time. Dual resistance for pushing and pulling provides a greater range of motion for exercising. And The Precor S3.45’s biomechanically correct design enables you to easily adjust the seat or bench to match your size, helping place you in the proper exercise position. Our strength equipment also offers easy add-on features so you can customize your equipment to help you accomplish your goals. It’s a perfect complement to your cardio program.
- Accessories Included: Ergonomic lat bar, 18″” chromed straight bar with rotating handle, ankle strap, ab/tri strap and detailed instructional charts.
- Biomechanics: Biomechanically correct design supports good form and a full range of motion – two key elements in reaching your strength-training goals.
- Dual Resistance: Provides dual resistance for greater range of motion when arms move away from the body and inward while the arms are outstretched.
- User-defined Motion: Increase the number of reps and overall effectiveness of your workouts with our unique press design that lets you drive the arched path of motion.
- Lower Body Stations: Leg Extension, Leg Press
- Leg Extension Station: Perform seated and prone leg extensions and curls to work quads, hamstrings, glutes and more. Ankle pads are self-adjusting.
- Optional Leg Press Station: Perform leg presses to work your legs and calves.
- Back and Core Stations: Preacher curl / Roman chair station for back and core exercises.