- Physical Specifications
- Built dimensions: 89 x 63 x 66 in/226 x 160 x 168 cm
- Shipping Weight: 340 lb/154 kg
- Technical Specifications
- Bench: 4-in-1 Olympic bench with built-in heavy duty linear action sliding bench
- Positions: Multi-purpose system provides the ultimate decline, flat, incline and shoulder presses
- Seat: Multi-positions seat angle adjustment. Conveniently located lever-pull handle easily adjusts bench forward or backward in the seated position
- Storage: Built-in Olympic weight plate storage
- Spotter Platform: Heavy duty diamond plate spotter platform
- Frames, welds, cams, and weight plates: 10 Years
- Bushings, pivot bearings, pulleys, gas shocks and guide rods: 5 Years
- Belts, linear bearings and pull-pin components: 1 Year
- Finish, cables, upholstery and rubber grips: 6 Months
Read now what the National Fitness Journal is saying about TuffStuff
Sign Up and Save!
Fitness 4 Home Superstore
Special Deals & Instant Coupons
Plus, Receive Our Monthly Newsletter with Fitness Tips and Healthy Recipes!
Find Out About New Products & Promotions Before Everyone Else.
"We swear by this company, Fitness 4 Home and the Tuff Stuff brand! More importantly the owner Bob Lachniet is what he says ethical, professional and looks out for his customers best interest! Five stars for service and product as well the delivery team for set up is very professional and knowledgable."
- Cami Carlson Lattomus
"Went to every fitness equipment place in Phoenix, and I mean EVERY ONE. Fitness 4 Home Superstore was the most professional, knowledgeable and had the best equipment (and they didn't bash their competitors). Ended up buying a Precor elliptical, a True treadmill and some PowerBlocks. Best investment I've made in a long time. Thanks to the owner Bob we got a great deal and even better service! One Happy Family!"
- by The Johnson's - Great Product! Great Business!
"Thanks so much for the timely response! This is why I tell people when they are looking for fitness equipment to go to Fitness 4 Home first. Awesome customer service! Thanks again!"
- by Kyle Mangino