Precor TRM 425 Precision™ Series TreadmillPrice: $4,799.00
The 425 is club-quality equipment that’s built to go the distance. Precor exclusive Ground Effects® Impact Control System and Integrated Footplant Technology™ cushion joints and support your stride so you run or walk safer.
Available In-Store & Online – Arizona Residents Only
Ozzie HighlightsThe Precor TRM 425 is part of the new Precor Precision Series of treadmills - Commercial-grade models for your Phoenix Valley home. With so many personalized features within the Precision series like Footplant Technology, Impact Control that provides the perfect amount of cushioning by placing precisely engineered shock absorbers along the front of the deck, 10 preset workouts, downhill running decline down to -2%, touch sensor heart rate monitoring combined with Precor's SmartRate target zone feature, makes the Precor TRM 425 treadmill the right choice for anyone looking for a superb cardio workout within the privacy of his or her home.
Product Details for the Precor TRM 425 Precision™ Series Treadmill
Precor TRM 425 Treadmill
Looking for a commercial quality treadmill, but for your Phoenix valley home? Then you want the Precision Series Precor TRM 425 Treadmill. You don’t have to choose between the convenience of a workout at home and the quality of a fitness center exercise experience. The Precor TRM 425 Treadmill is club-quality equipment that’s built to go the distance. Precor exclusive Ground Effects® Impact Control System and Integrated Footplant Technology™ cushion joints and support your stride so you run or walk safer. Lots of workout options will keep you motivated and working toward your fitness goals.
Integrated Footplant Technology™ / Exclusive to Precor and used on all of our commercial models, Integrated Footplant Technology™ reduces stress on your knees, ankles and hips by instantaneously adjusting the belt speed to match the slowing and accelerating natural movement of your foot as you run or walk.
- Ground Effects™ Impact Control System / Patented technology from our commercial treadmills, Ground Effects™ Impact Control provides the perfect amount of cushioning by placing precisely engineered shock absorbers along the front of the deck. At the same time, the rear of the deck is more rigid to give you a stable surface for an easy push off and safe running for all types of exercisers.
- Preset Workouts / 10 preset workouts help you tailor your exercise to your fitness goals and stay challenged. Built-in warm up and cool down periods.
- Run or Walk Downhill / Treadmill deck adjusts to -2% to simulate running or walking downhill. This provides real world conditioning and the ultimate in terrain variety.
- Heart Rate Monitoring / Maximize your workout results with touch sensor and wireless heart rate monitoring. Works with any Polar® compatible wireless heart rate transmitter (included with purchase).
- SmartRate® Target Heart Zone / SmartRate helps you stay in your fat burn, cardio or peak target zone for a more efficient cardio and weight loss workout.