Spirit CRW900 Water Rower
Experience the timeless tradition of rowing in your workouts with the SPIRIT Fitness CRW900 Water Rower. Unlike other rowing machines, the highlight of this machine is its distinctive water tank, which provides up to 10 challenging levels of resistance with a simple turn of a knob.
The wooden and steel frame features smooth slide rails, an ergonomically molded seat, and commercial-grade contoured and padded handlebar that deliver the ultimate combination of quiet, smooth, and reliable performance.
The timeless wood and steel frame design of this water rower combines an XL twin tank design with simple dial resistance for an amazing rowing workout experience.
The new CRW900 console features a large, easy-to-read 5.5” LCD with clearly marked sections displaying Time, Distance, Calories, Pulse, SPM, Total Strokes, Watt, 500 Time / Avg Time 500, and Level. With 5 pre-programmed workouts and optional manual settings, users of all levels stay engaged and at the peak of their training. The CRW900 console also automatically detects strokes, so getting started is as easy as sitting down and pulling on the handlebar.
- XL twin tank design provides up to 10 challenging levels of resistance with the simple turn of a knob
- Heavy-Duty wooden and steel frame design with durable multi-bladed impeller for greater improved resistance range
- Simulates the workout of “on-water rowing” in both feel and sound
- Adjustable console angle with 5 pre-programmed workouts displays all workout data
- Compatible with the SpiritFit App to track your workouts
- Fully adjustable footrests and straps for a secure workout
- Ergonomically molded seat for long workouts
- Stands for easy storage