Spirit CRW800H2O Water Rower
The Spirit Fitness CRW800H2O Water Rower is a fresh take on one of the most popular full-body workouts available. Constructed with a heavy-duty steel frame and aluminum tracks, this rower is built to last while delivering smooth and quiet performance time and time again. The water tank is pressure tested for long lasting performance as well.
The water tank is positioned at a 45-degree angle to provide increased range of resistance compared to other rowers on the market. And, the CRW800H2O Water Rower also provides up to 6 levels of resistance for an incredible and realistic rowing workout. Plus, the large flex footplates, comfortable padded handles, and generous 15” seat height make the CRW800H2O one of the most comfortable rowers available.
The CRW800H2O Water Rower also features a large, easy-to-read 5.5” LCD, which also allows you to adjust the viewing angle, allowing you to view the console programs with ease.
- 6 levels of water resistance
- Heavy duty steel frame can be positioned upright for storage
- Adjustable console provides the perfect viewing angle
- Commercial grade padded handlebar is both comfortable and durable
- Aluminum tracks for quiet and smooth performance
- Large flex footplates and adjustable straps keep feet secure
- Raised 15” seat height gets users on and off with ease
- Large ergonomically molded seat for ultimate comfort
- Tank is pressure tested for long-lasting performance, and angled at 45 degrees to increase CRW800H2O range of resistance compared to flat tank designs