- Technical Specifications
- Power Source: Self-generated with Emerge and Escalate9 consoles; external power source with other consoles
- Resistance Source : Generator magnetic
- Resistance Levels: 30
- Workload Range: 450 Watts
- Frame Construction: Welded Heavy Gauge Steel
- Handlebar Design: Multi-Position with Moisture Resistant Sleeves
- Drive System : Dual Stage Drive System
- Contact Heart Rate Monitoring: Yes
- Wireless Heart Rate Monitoring: Polar Compatible
- Regulatory Approvals
- ETL UL 1647: Yes
- CSA: Yes
- CE: Yes
- EN 957: Yes
- FCC: Yes
- Physical Specifications
- Footprint: 41" x 41" (105cm x 105cm)
- Machine Weight: 225 lbs (102kg)
- Shipping Weight: 235 lbs (106 kg)
- Maximum User Weight: 350 lbs (159 kg)
- Step-Up Height: 8.25" (21 cm)
- Transport Wheels: Two front transport wheels
TRUE Traverse Lateral Trainer
The TRUE Traverse Lateral Trainer features a unique side-to-side motion – giving you a workout like you’ve never had before! A recent study on the benefits of lateral trainers vs. elliptical trainers shows that lateral trainers had better results for 7 of 8 muscles studied, with 40% more glute activation and 23% faster achievement of targeted heart rates! The TRUE Traverse’s side-to-side motion sculpts your core and lower body better than any elliptical or other cardio pieces on the market. With unique programming features, such as the Cardio 360 workout, you’ll activate more muscle groups than on other cardio machines.
The TRUE Traverse Lateral Trainer features unique programming that enhances your workout, with programatic functions that mimic real world workouts. As an example, you can activate more muscle groups than other cardio machines with the Skate and Ski workout program. With the TRUE Traverse, you’ll be getting the most comprehensive workout available!
Heart Rate Control Technology
The TRUE Traverse Lateral Trainer includes with a digital heart rate monitoring system, as well as a Polar® wireless telemetry system, designed to help you maintain your optimum heart rate during your workout. One touch HRC Cruise ControlTM is also included, allowing you to lock into a specific heart rate during your workout.
Quality Engineering and Manufacturing
TRUE has been manufacturing quality fitness equipment for over 34 years, and the TRUE Traverse continues to build on that reputation of quality and craftsmanship. Experience high intensity training while achieving your fitness goals with the new TRUE Traverse!