Precor Spinner® Ride Indoor Cycle with Chain Drive
The inventors of indoor cycling and the innovators of cardio bring you an all-new line of Spinner® bikes that duplicates the experience of your Spinning® classes like never before!
With steel frame construction and a powerful resistance system, the Spinner® Ride by Precor provides you with a turn-key indoor cycle experience supported by industry innovation, education and service.
Like every bike in the Spinner® line, the Spinner® Shift adds value by delivering the fit, feel and reliability that Precor and Spinning® are known for with the best programming and education support.
- Perimeter weighted flywheel: Every Spinner® model uses a 43 lb. perimeter weighted flywheel which provides a superior ride feel whether you select the chain drive or the quieter smoother belt drive system.
- Steel Frame: Step up to the oversized steel frame for increased stiffness and a improved ride feel. The Spinner® Shift also adds aluminum stabilizers both front and rear for better corrosion resistance.
- Durability: Industry leading durability thanks to oversized cranks. And, patented Morse taper pedal and bottom bracket interface also contributes to the Spinner® Ride durabilty and reliability
- Adjustments: Height adjustments and oversized asymmetric pop-pin knobs allow users to micro-adjust fore-aft seat and handle bar adjustments, providing an easy-to-use and personalized fit for riders of all sizes.
- Rear Stabilizer: The Spinner® Shift is rust resistant and easier to own, thanks to thoughtful design elements, like rear stabilizer covers that protect from exerciser’s cleats when stretching and nylon levelling feet.
- Console: The easy-to-read Spinning® Studio console can be added to any model of Spinner® bikes. The latest Spinning® console technology will automatically pair with any ANT+™ compatible heart rate monitor and also features low power consumption, a large backlit display, and code memory during battery replacement.
- Poly V-Belt Drive: Providing additional durability and longevity, the Precor Spinner® Ride indoor cycle is also available with an optional Poly V-Belt Drive.
Precor’s mission is to develop personalized health and fitness experiences that help people live the lives they desire. For over three decades, they’ve driven fitness forward with a passionate focus on ergonomic motion, proven science, and superior engineering. We constantly study and anticipate the needs of the people and organizations we serve, and continually redefine the levels of innovation, quality, and service necessary to deliver the very best fitness experiences – all with the goal of improving the ways people improve themselves. Our equipment is chosen by health clubs, hotels and spas, universities, and individuals all over the world.