- Physical Specifications
- Assembled Dimensions: L: 48 in (122 cm), W: 20 in (52 cm ), H: 47 in (119 cm)
- Machine Weight: 110 lbs (50 kg)
- Flywheel Weight: 26 lbs (11.8 kg)
- User Height Range: 4’ 11” to 6’ 4”
- Maximum User Weight: 350 lbs. (158.7 kg)
- Crank Width: 162 mm
- Technical Specifications
- Pedal Mount: Morse taper
- Drive system: Kevlar® Belt
- Resistance System: Magnetic
- Color: Semi-gloss metallic black
- Flywheel Color: Chrome
- Frame: Powder coated aluminum
- Handlebars: Dip molded with fore-aft and up-down adjustment
- Pedals: Dual sided, SPD compatible
- Seat Adjustment: Fore-Aft & Up-Down
- Console and Programs
- Electronic Readouts: Cadence (RPM), Heart Rate, Time, Distance Calories, Low Battery Indicator
- Receiver: Compatible with ANT+ and Polar heart rate transmitters
- Display Type: Optional console sold separately
Precor Spinner® Climb Indoor Cycle with Chain Drive
The inventors of indoor cycling and the innovators of cardio bring you an all-new line of Spinner® bikes that duplicates the experience of your Spinning® classes like never before!
With the aesthetic appeal and lasting durability of an aluminum frame, the Spinner® Climb by Precor is the answer for those seeking an enhanced indoor cycle experience supported by industry innovation, education, and service.
Like every bike in the Spinner® line, the Spinner® Climb adds value by delivering the performance level of fit, feel, and reliability that Precor and Spinning® are known for. World class programming and education support from Spinning® further enhance your indoor cycle experience.
- Magnetic Resistance: The patent-pending resistance mechanism delivers an equal increase with every turn of the knob without sudden jumps in resistance. The unique caliper design specifically accommodates the heavy perimeter weighted flywheel that delivers the iconic Spinner® feel..
- Aluminum Frame: The all aluminum frame of the Precor Spinner® Rally features rounded tubing to shed sweat and stamped elements for improved ride stiffness while offering the best corrosion resistance.
- Durability: Industry leading durability thanks to oversized cranks. And, patented Morse taper pedal and bottom bracket interface also contributes to the Spinner® Ride durabilty and reliability
- Adjustments: Height adjustments and oversized asymmetric pop-pin knobs allow users to micro-adjust fore-aft seat and handle bar adjustments, providing an easy-to-use and personalized fit for riders of all sizes.
- Rear Stabilizer: The Spinner® Rally is rust resistant and easier to own, thanks to thoughtful design elements, like rear stabilizer covers that protect from exerciser’s cleats when stretching and nylon levelling feet.
- Poly V-Belt Drive: Providing additional durability and longevity, the Precor Spinner® Rally indoor cycle features a Kevlar reinforced, cogged timing belt.
- Console: The optional, easy-to-read Spinning® Studio console’s technology will automatically pair with any ANT+™ compatible heart rate monitor and also features low power consumption, a large backlit display, and code memory during battery replacement.
Precor’s mission is to develop personalized health and fitness experiences that help people live the lives they desire. For over three decades, they’ve driven fitness forward with a passionate focus on ergonomic motion, proven science, and superior engineering. We constantly study and anticipate the needs of the people and organizations we serve, and continually redefine the levels of innovation, quality, and service necessary to deliver the very best fitness experiences – all with the goal of improving the ways people improve themselves. Our equipment is chosen by health clubs, hotels and spas, universities, and individuals all over the world.