- Physical Specifications
- Length: 48 in / 122 cm
- Width: 20.4 in / 52 cm
- Equipment Weight: 110 lb / 50 kg
- Maximum User Weight (lbs / kg): 350 lb / 159 kg
- User Height Range (inches / cm): 4' 11" to 6' 4" / 150 cm to 193 cm
- Technical Specifications
- Drive system: Kevlar® reinforced cogged belt
- Handlebars: Adjustable Fore-Aft & Up-Down
- Resistance System: Magnetic
- Pedal Mount: Morse taper
- Pedals: Dual sided, SPD compatible
- Frame: Aluminum
- Color: Semi-gloss metallic black
- Seat Adjustment: Fore-Aft & Up-Down
- Console and Programs
- Display Type: Spinner® Power LCD color Console (included)
- Software Upgrade Capable: Can receive software updates via USB; can upload service log data to a USB.
- Energy Saver: No batteries required
- Electronic Readouts: Watts, Average Watts, Kilojoules or Calories, Cadence (RPM), Average Cadence, Heart Rate (BPM), Average Heart Rate, Time, and Distance. Up to ten intervals with each including interval time, interval kilojoule, interval average watts.
Precor Spinner® Chrono™ Power Indoor Cycle
The Precor Spinner® Chrono™ Power Indoor Cycle – unlike other indoor cycles, this bike offers a hassle-free experience, all while staying true to the iconic feel of a Spinner® bike. With direct power measurement, patent-pending magnetic resistance, and the brightest console back light in the industry — with no batteries to change — the Spinner Chrono Power Indoor Cycle will exceed your expectations.
This bike is a dream come true for indoor cycling enthusiasts – it combines the feel of riding a road bike with precise, direct power measurement. The Spinner® Chrono™ Power has been developed in response to demand from Spinning enthusiasts for high accuracy power measurement, while also designing it specifically for optimal reliability, feel, and rider experience. The sturdy aluminum-framed bike includes a patent-pending magnetic resistance system designed to more evenly apply resistance as the rider adjusts the resistance knob. Every turn of the knob creates an equal increase in resistance.
This bike features a perimeter-weighted flywheel design, and a new, cogged Kevlar® reinforced timing belt gives this Spinner bike the feel and responsiveness of a road bike. This belt was selected for strength and reliability and is backed by a 10-year warranty.
The Precor Spinner® Chrono™ Power Indoor Cycle delivers the most accurate way to measure personal performance on an indoor cycle. The power sensors are bonded directly to the resistance system of the bike, so you get a direct, real-time reading about your pedaling power in watts.
The power reading is displayed in an all-new, color backlit LCD console that supports SPINPower® programming, and is also network capable using Bluetooth® and ANT+. The console features an easy-to-use interface displaying watts, cadence, heart rate, time, distance, and ten different intervals settings – in short, all the information a rider needs to get perfect feedback about their exercise.
- Breakthrough design that eliminates the need to ever supply or replace batteries in either the console or power sensor, providing a self-powered and reliable bike.
- The Spinner Chrono Power uses a self-powered generator to store energy and supply current to the console to power the back-light and give riders three minutes after they have stopped pedaling to review their performance and download data onto a smartphone. The generator also provides energy to the power sensor.
- The console includes the Precor Active Status Light™ to make maintenance easy.