Product HighlightsThe VersaClimber SRM Sports Rehab Model – designed with the help of clinicians, sports trainers, health care practitioners, therapists, the disabled and others who have a special interest in improved rehabilitation therapy.
Product Details for the VersaClimber SRM Sports Rehab Model
VersaClimber SRM Sports Rehab Model
The VersaClimber SRM Sports Rehab Model is a total body, closed chain, rehabilitation exercise machine. Utilizing one of the most natural and intensity selective muscular activities to which the body can be subjected, the VersaClimber SRM is fully adjustable to fit the height, weight and length of all types of athletes and patients.
Total body vertical climbing exercise and rehabilitation routines have been developed to provide a continuous arm and leg action in a seated or standing position, using a wide selection of stroke lengths, stroke rates, and resistance levels. Using the adjustable seat mount, VersaClimber allows patient to progress from non to partial to full weight bearing, full body exercise. SRM comes standard with Contra-Lateral Movement Pattern climb pattern.
- Seated Leg/Arm Exercise – Seat Provides sit down exercise routine–push and pull with the arms, legs, or arms and legs combined.
- Non to Partial to Full Weight Bearing – The users partial or full weight can be supported by the seat while pedaling. Seated Leg Isolator Pegs and straps safely and comfortably isolate one or both legs. Click the link below to learn more about Rehab applications on the SRM
- Limit Range of Motion – Orthopedic travel stops are used to limit the range of motion of injured limb. Isolate One or Both Arms
- Running Hand Grips Grips – Two different sets of handles (running and straight) are included with the Sports Rehab Model VersaClimber. They are used primarily for upper extremity work. A push pull motion promotes the efficient use of flexors and extensors of the arms. Running Hand Grips Grips Allow Movement In Radial And Ulnar Deviation. Patients who have difficulty with pronation and supination can grasp the neutral hand grips with less discomfort. Hand movement is limited to radial and ulnar deviation.
- The Standard Straight Hand Grips – The Standard Straight Hand Grips Provide a variety of hand positions which accommodate exercises for the arms, shoulders, chest and back. The patient can actively push or pull with one or both arms as well as move one or both arms passively in a controlled range of motion. One or both arms can be totally immobilized when required. Both styles of handgrips, standard and running, are vertically adjustable and can be used in the seated or standing positions.
- Heart Rate Monitoring Mode – Heart rate can be easily monitored by using two methods. Patients can use their personal Polar (or other compatible) watch or chest strap to transmit their heart rate signal to the monitor. Target heart rate is then programmed into the computer and the work intensity is determined based on the user’s heart rate. Work intensity, adjusted at 30 second intervals, provides for a prudent warm up and a controlled workout, in the proper heart rate training zone for Phase II and Phase III cardiac rehabilitation therapy. Patients capable of generating two or more METS can start in the seated position, then progress through the higher energy requirements of stepping and total body climbing.