- Physical Specifications
- Built dimensions: 72 x 32 x 80 in / 183 x 81 x 203 cm
- Weight Stack: 200 lbs. weight stack with independent handle movement for bilateral and unilateral movement
- Color: Powder coat finish - Platinum Sparkle accented with Ebony Chrome
- Technical Specifications
- Tubing: Solid and stable 3" round 11-gauge tubular steel with a combination of 2x3" oval tubing and 2" round tubing
- Nylon Cable: USA-Made/Certified 920 lbs. test 1/8" military-spec nylon coated cable for smooth friction-free movement
- Pads: Durable high density pads upholstered in premium grade two-tone, tuck-n-roll naugahyde
- Resistance Ratio: Combination 1:1/4 and 1:1/2 resistance ratio
- Handles: Dual stability handles standard
Read now what the National Fitness Journal is saying about TuffStuff
Sign Up and Save!
Fitness 4 Home Superstore
Special Deals & Instant Coupons
Plus, Receive Our Monthly Newsletter with Fitness Tips and Healthy Recipes!
Find Out About New Products & Promotions Before Everyone Else.
"We swear by this company, Fitness 4 Home and the Tuff Stuff brand! More importantly the owner Bob Lachniet is what he says ethical, professional and looks out for his customers best interest! Five stars for service and product as well the delivery team for set up is very professional and knowledgable."
- Cami Carlson Lattomus
"Went to every fitness equipment place in Phoenix, and I mean EVERY ONE. Fitness 4 Home Superstore was the most professional, knowledgeable and had the best equipment (and they didn't bash their competitors). Ended up buying a Precor elliptical, a True treadmill and some PowerBlocks. Best investment I've made in a long time. Thanks to the owner Bob we got a great deal and even better service! One Happy Family!"
- by The Johnson's - Great Product! Great Business!
"Thanks so much for the timely response! This is why I tell people when they are looking for fitness equipment to go to Fitness 4 Home first. Awesome customer service! Thanks again!"
- by Kyle Mangino