- Physical Specifications
- Length x Width x Height: 36x 84 x 46 in/91 x 213 x 117 cm
- Weight: 425 lb/193 kg
- Technical Specifications
- FRAME MATERIALS: Main frame – 2x4” 11-gauge 120 wall oval tubular steel with a combination of 2” round and other 11-gauge tubular steel.
- WELDS: All welded construction conforming with all Structural Welding Code-Steel Standards and Specifications.
- PADDING: High density 1” thick 3 lbs. rebond urethane foam glued to 1” industrial plywood backing, trimmed and formed to exact fit.
- CABLES & BELTS: Cable driven units – USA-Made/Certified 3/16” and 1/4” EXERFLEX PRO® high performance fitness cable rated at 4200 lbs. tensile strength. Belt driven units: reinforced Kevlar® belts, rated at 4400 lbs. tensile strength.
- GUIDE RODS: 3/4” solid steel 1045 (tgp) highly polished hard chrome finish.
- FINISH: Powder coat finish baked at 400ºF and carefully monitored to ensure complete curing.
- FRAME COLORS: Custom two tone finish offers choice of six primary colors combined with Charcoal Texture accents. Custom colors available, please inquire with your sales representative.
- UPHOLSTERY: Premium Bolta Sport vinyl with PreFixx, formulated to resist bacteria, stains, mildew, oil and UV stabilized pigments. Meets most flammability test requirements. All upholsteries are double-stitched with “hidden” borders. Bolta Sport color swatches are available upon request. Sixteen standard colors. Custom colors are available – please inquire with your sales representative.
- ADJUSTMENT PINS: 1/2” and 5/8” push-pull spring loaded solid steel adjustment pins with ultimate load of 9040 lbs. and 46042 psi sheer strength.
- BEARINGS: 1” solid stainless steel pivot axles with non-friction 2” sealed bearings (load rating of 2400 lbs.) internally encased on primary pivots, and oil-impregnated bronze bushings on all secondary pivots.
- PULLEYS: Combination wide grove fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys on belt-driven system and solid aluminum pulleys on cable units.
- CAMS: Charcoal Texture powder coat solid aluminum variable resistance cam designed specifically for each machine.
- FASTENERS: All frame bolts and nuts are 3/8” and 1/2” blue zinc plated grade 8 and up. Meets ANSI specifications.
- CUSTOM STABILIZER FEET: Heavy-duty molded rubber base feet insure stability, prevent equipment movement, and may be bolted to the floor.
- SELECTOR WEIGHT PINS: Weight pins are solid steel, magnetic with ball-end to ensure a tight connection and secure fit. Coiled lanyard helps prevent pin removal and loss.
- WEIGHT STACK: Black painted solid steel weight plates with self aligning low friction sleeves. Weight upgrades available, call for availability.
Read now what the National Fitness Journal is saying about TuffStuff
Sign Up and Save!
Fitness 4 Home Superstore
Special Deals & Instant Coupons
Plus, Receive Our Monthly Newsletter with Fitness Tips and Healthy Recipes!
Find Out About New Products & Promotions Before Everyone Else.
"We swear by this company, Fitness 4 Home and the Tuff Stuff brand! More importantly the owner Bob Lachniet is what he says ethical, professional and looks out for his customers best interest! Five stars for service and product as well the delivery team for set up is very professional and knowledgable."
- Cami Carlson Lattomus
"Went to every fitness equipment place in Phoenix, and I mean EVERY ONE. Fitness 4 Home Superstore was the most professional, knowledgeable and had the best equipment (and they didn't bash their competitors). Ended up buying a Precor elliptical, a True treadmill and some PowerBlocks. Best investment I've made in a long time. Thanks to the owner Bob we got a great deal and even better service! One Happy Family!"
- by The Johnson's - Great Product! Great Business!
"Thanks so much for the timely response! This is why I tell people when they are looking for fitness equipment to go to Fitness 4 Home first. Awesome customer service! Thanks again!"
- by Kyle Mangino