Product HighlightsThe TuffStuff CHR-500 Half Cage offers exceptional quality and design with a great variety of workout options. Featuring a “proven” 7º slant design allows a natural feel and body movement.
Product Details for the TuffStuff CHR-500 Half Cage – Evolution Series
TuffStuff CHR-500 Half Cage – Evolution Series
The TuffStuff CHR-500 Half Cage with Safety Stoppers and Dip Handles is one of the fitness products TuffStuff created. The TuffStuff CHR-500 Half Cage Squat Rack offers the stability and functionality of a traditional power cage but with more open and space efficient dimensions. This allows the user to train more freely without constraint while at the same time take advantage of safety features such as safety spotter bars and heavy duty J-hooks.
Body weight training can be done on the the pull-up bar at the top of the rack, as well as using the dip handles on the rear frame cross-member. Storage if Olympic plates and bar has never been more efficient. Hang the Olympic bar vertically from the top frame hook when not in use. With five weight storage posts on each side, all sizes of Olympic plates can be accommodated with easy access.
Tuff Stuff’s Light Commercial line of products are the perfect fit for lighter commercial applications such as apartment complexes, personal training studios, hotels, and other locations where you require exceptional build quality, without the need for a full, heavy-duty commercial frame. If your facility’s requirements are of a smaller scale, Tuff Stuff’s Light Commercial line gives you leading edge, high-quality construction, while helping you stay within your budget.
- A “proven” 7º slant design allows a natural feel and body movement.
- Heavyweight half rack system with integrated safety stoppers.
- Features spring loaded/swing lock J-Hook (Pat. Pend.) design for easy adjustability.
- Standard with built in chinning bar, dip handles, Olympic bar holder and weight plate storage.
- Frames, welds, cams, and weight plates: Lifetime
- Bushings, pivot bearings, pulleys and guide rods: 5-year
- Linear bearings and pull-pin components: 1-year
- Finish, cables, upholstery and rubber grips: 6-month
Light Commercial Use: Light Commercial warranty applies only to facilities like hotels, apartment complexes, personal training studios, fire & police stations, etc. where the equipment would be used by no more than 30 people per day.