- Physical Specifications
- Built dimensions: 64 x 28 x 59 in/163 x 71 x 150 cm
- Weight: 380 lb/172 kg
- Shipping Weight: 435 lb/197 kg
- Technical Specifications
- Heavy duty 2" x 4" 11-gauge oval steel frames combined with 2" 11-gauge round tubing accents
- Sealed 2" roller bearings and 1" diameter solid steel axle encased in machined housing on all primary pivot points
- 1" solid steel axles with 1" bronze oil lite bushings on all secondary pivot points
- 4-1/2" and 3-1/2" diameter fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys with sealed bearings enclosed in protective steel covers
- High density EMR Urethane foam padding with double-stitched upholstery secured to 3/4" plywood backing
- Electrostatic powder coat finish in Platinum Sparkle with Charcoal accents (other color options available for additional charge)
- USA-Made/Certified 2200 lbs. 3/16" military-spec nylon coated cable
- Magnetically secured selector pins and steel weight stacks are easily accessible from seated position
- 3/4" precision ground, hard chrome finish, solid steel guide rods
- Composite SMC safety weight stack enclosures with decorative built-in storage compartment cover
- Biomechanically designed 7-gauge steel cams provide proper resistance curves throughout full range of motion
- Thermoplastic rubber handgrips secured with aluminum end caps for durability and improved feel
- Protective rubber stabilizer feet with anchoring holes provided on all machines
- 200 lb. weight stack
- Read now what the National Fitness Journal is saying about TuffStuff
Sign Up and Save!
Fitness 4 Home Superstore
Special Deals & Instant Coupons
Plus, Receive Our Monthly Newsletter with Fitness Tips and Healthy Recipes!
Find Out About New Products & Promotions Before Everyone Else.
"We swear by this company, Fitness 4 Home and the Tuff Stuff brand! More importantly the owner Bob Lachniet is what he says ethical, professional and looks out for his customers best interest! Five stars for service and product as well the delivery team for set up is very professional and knowledgable."
- Cami Carlson Lattomus
"Went to every fitness equipment place in Phoenix, and I mean EVERY ONE. Fitness 4 Home Superstore was the most professional, knowledgeable and had the best equipment (and they didn't bash their competitors). Ended up buying a Precor elliptical, a True treadmill and some PowerBlocks. Best investment I've made in a long time. Thanks to the owner Bob we got a great deal and even better service! One Happy Family!"
- by The Johnson's - Great Product! Great Business!
"Thanks so much for the timely response! This is why I tell people when they are looking for fitness equipment to go to Fitness 4 Home first. Awesome customer service! Thanks again!"
- by Kyle Mangino